2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
souths are a shadow of the last few weeks

can’t believe I am saying this but Parra look the goods, they won’t lose from here Souths are all over the place tonight.

the one night I wanted Souths to turn up they don’t.

Last edited:
I don't think its so much that we hate Gutherson. We hate that some brain fart let a talented local junior go.
We’re also a bit pissed that we had to let Gutho go to stay under the salary cap and the Eels picked him up when they were already a $million over the cap. Oh, and that they didn’t get punished for deliberately breaching the cap while we got kicked half to death for salary cap breaches that the NRL created by retrospectively changing the rules. Oh, and we’re pissed that Parra is doing so much better than us. That really makes us mad.

We’re also a bit pissed that we had to let Gutho go to stay under the salary cap and the Eels picked him up when they were already a $million over the cap. Oh, and that they didn’t get punished for deliberately breaching the cap while we got kicked half to death for salary cap breaches that the NRL created by retrospectively changing the rules. Oh, and we’re pissed that Parra is doing so much better than us. That really makes us mad.

No not really .
I just hate the way queen Clit carries on.

Well this isn’t going as I thought , was so hoping for an Eels out in straight sets flogging !!
Souths came out and thought they had already won it. They have not come out hungry tonight.

To me this reminds me our 2019 semi against sharks not one gave us a chance. AFB said follow me the boys and we know how the game turned out.

Souths look gone to me.

Souths came out and thought they had already won it. They have not come out hungry tonight.

To me this reminds me our 2019 semi against sharks not one gave us a chance. AFB said follow me the boys and we know how the game turned out.

Souths look gone to me.
Yep Eels will win this and given they’ve lost their two gun wingers AND had the Jennings issue today that will be a bloody fair effort!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8