2020 Draw out now!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm quite pleased with the draw. My observations:
Round 1 - We always lose the first round and Melbourne always win it so let's not get too down in the dumps when this hap[pens.
Traditionally we beat the Sharks, Worriers and Canberra so it is good news that we meet them twice. It's also good that we only play Illawarra once because (with the exception of the match at Brookie which we won easily) they invariably beat us, especially when playing on their dung heap.

2020-sea-eagles-draw.jpg

Even though it's always considered a blockbuster, I say Melb are running scared and all their begging from Todd to only play us once has finally worked!

WUSSES

PS: What a tough first 4 weeks!!!

Get through that with 2/4 we’ll be going well.

3/4 certain finalists

4/4 buy those GF tickets now everyone

Gotta say I can’t see too many complaints in our draw , yes the opening month is tough BUT both sets of sides will still be settling in so that’s better than having them in the last month.

Titans in the last game might be able to make that one before we head off overseas with family.

I still wish they’d make membership a little more flexible. I can’t make Thursday and Friday nights so that means we pay for 10 games but can only go to 7. But then we’ll go to both games in Gosford and the Newcastle game. So we still end up at 10 games but pay for 13. Maybe one day they’ll make it an NRL membership with a nominated club: Club gets all the money but it’s flexible for fans.

No complaints from me. The boys up here twice. And playing the second game of magic round hopefully means less chance of injuries.

I still wish they’d make membership a little more flexible. I can’t make Thursday and Friday nights so that means we pay for 10 games but can only go to 7. But then we’ll go to both games in Gosford and the Newcastle game. So we still end up at 10 games but pay for 13. Maybe one day they’ll make it an NRL membership with a nominated club: Club gets all the money but it’s flexible for fans.
Ring the Club up and lobby to have Gosford as a home game option for the Tigers game at least !

2020-sea-eagles-draw.jpg

Even though it's always considered a blockbuster, I say Melb are running scared and all their begging from Todd to only play us once has finally worked!

WUSSES

PS: What a tough first 4 weeks!!!
Now look at draw if Fainu is out ( presumption of innocence)
Man looks a completely different draw
Would find making the eight tough.

Prior to hearing the Fainu news, I was in a great mood because I really like our draw! I know its a tough start but its good to get those teams out of the way IMO. Great to see we are heading to Gosford too - love that ground. Can't believe we are only playing the Storm once!

Prior to hearing the Fainu news, I was in a great mood because I really like our draw! I know its a tough start but its good to get those teams out of the way IMO. Great to see we are heading to Gosford too - love that ground. Can't believe we are only playing the Storm once!

Scumos can't handle the shame of losing to Manly
Chez_FG_201919_small-min.gif

Last edited:
I thought that the Christchurch game was supposed to be an ongoing thing?
Apparently not...

Im a fan. Wish we'd get to play the Storm again though

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4