2019 training pics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did anyone notice the edit?

It now reads:

With the Christmas break well in the back of their minds, the Sea Eagles returned to yet another week of pre-season under Coach Des Hasler.

But when it was first posted it read:

With the Christmas break well in the back of their minds, the Sea Eagles returned to yet another week of pre-season under the nutty professor.

lol - true story!

I did see that!

I like what I see. Not because he is scoring trys. He dosen't appear real fast actually. He's Not tall.

Ask yourself this. Why is he making breaks and grabbing bombs?

A few photos don’t tell the whole story but Elgy looks like he’s got a long way to go on his fitness which is understandable after the limited game time he’s seen in the past couple of years. Metcalf looks keen and confident. DCE is taking it in his stride. He clearly hasn’t lost any form over the break. Waddell seems to be lapping up the punishment. He looks like a young Ian Roberts. Let’s hope he plays like one. Shipley could probably loose a couple of pound. Donny is clearly king of the jungle again. How good is it the see Des running with the players. Monas will be a good coach one day. Maybe about the time Des decides to give it away.

and Tom is struggling too.

Waddell is laughing so its not very hard training just like last year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7