2019 training pics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could Des be trying to teach Jorge how to catch;-)

"Funa makes it looks easy!" I wonder who Cusso is comparing Funa with?

Expect the unexpected Folks. The MAD professor is back. And ain't it great;-)

8D95D960-A3A8-458E-AD5B-37F4B426D893.jpeg
No Walker?

Yes he is there see this photo!!!!

A few photos don’t tell the whole story but Elgy looks like he’s got a long way to go on his fitness which is understandable after the limited game time he’s seen in the past couple of years. Metcalf looks keen and confident. DCE is taking it in his stride. He clearly hasn’t lost any form over the break. Waddell seems to be lapping up the punishment. He looks like a young Ian Roberts. Let’s hope he plays like one. Shipley could probably loose a couple of pound. Donny is clearly king of the jungle again. How good is it the see Des running with the players. Monas will be a good coach one day. Maybe about the time Des decides to give it away.

A few photos don’t tell the whole story but Elgy looks like he’s got a long way to go on his fitness which is understandable after the limited game time he’s seen in the past couple of years. Metcalf looks keen and confident. DCE is taking it in his stride. He clearly hasn’t lost any form over the break. Waddell seems to be lapping up the punishment. He looks like a young Ian Roberts. Let’s hope he plays like one. Shipley could probably loose a couple of pound. Donny is clearly king of the jungle again. How good is it the see Des running with the players. Monas will be a good coach one day. Maybe about the time Des decides to give it away.

I can’t see how you can say that elgy is struggling from those photos. Wtf

I can’t see how you can say that elgy is struggling from those photos. Wtf
Let us consider the small tableaux of pictures in which Elgy, the young Adonis if you would, is running in support of Metcalf. See how he holds his body. The placement of his left foot and the restrictive adjacency of his knees. He is ready neither to step nor to run. He shows the tell tale signs of fatigue clouded judgement. And yet his hair is dry and as yet unmatted. In the second picture. Having been but loosely embraced does he struggle? Observe his posture in rest. Is he ready at any moment to once again join battle? Metcalf in comparison is veritably dancing in the air. Plus a couple of pictures later, in the background behind Donny, he appears to be ready to..... well let’s just say he looks like he needs a wee rest. Also he clearly doesn’t have enough energy left to pull up his socks.

Haha jesus

Anyway.......great to see the captions and I think Funa could be a smokey this year

Let us consider the small tableaux of pictures in which Elgy, the young Adonis if you would, is running in support of Metcalf. See how he holds his body. The placement of his left foot and the restrictive adjacency of his knees. He is ready neither to step nor to run. He shows the tell tale signs of fatigue clouded judgement. And yet his hair is dry and as yet unmatted. In the second picture. Having been but loosely embraced does he struggle? Observe his posture in rest. Is he ready at any moment to once again join battle? Metcalf in comparison is veritably dancing in the air. Plus a couple of pictures later, in the background behind Donny, he appears to be ready to..... well let’s just say he looks like he needs a wee rest. Also he clearly doesn’t have enough energy left to pull up his socks.
Also in several of those pics Tom looks in some discomfort, i think it might be a toothache.

What the hell? A couple of still photo shots, and you already know exactly how everyone is doing? Please lol

Wow.
To me this detailed observation would take the expertise of an experienced stalker.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2