2019 training pics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let us consider the small tableaux of pictures in which Elgy, the young Adonis if you would, is running in support of Metcalf. See how he holds his body. The placement of his left foot and the restrictive adjacency of his knees. He is ready neither to step nor to run. He shows the tell tale signs of fatigue clouded judgement. And yet his hair is dry and as yet unmatted. In the second picture. Having been but loosely embraced does he struggle? Observe his posture in rest. Is he ready at any moment to once again join battle? Metcalf in comparison is veritably dancing in the air. Plus a couple of pictures later, in the background behind Donny, he appears to be ready to..... well let’s just say he looks like he needs a wee rest. Also he clearly doesn’t have enough energy left to pull up his socks.
Wow And I thought that all he was doing was leaning down to put his water bottle on the ground

Kapow looks a tad soft but no doubt he's a bit underdone from his extended break & will be ripped & ready to go after a couple of weeks training.

If that is Hodko in that picture he has lost some tatts and about 20kgs .....

Good to see Croker back .... kid gets points for guts ...... best wishes to him ....

Did anyone notice the edit?

It now reads:

With the Christmas break well in the back of their minds, the Sea Eagles returned to yet another week of pre-season under Coach Des Hasler.

But when it was first posted it read:

With the Christmas break well in the back of their minds, the Sea Eagles returned to yet another week of pre-season under the nutty professor.

lol - true story!

Surely on the strength of those photos we’ll be premiers
In light of the fact everything is pretty much now only ever published or written down on-line, we need a new cliche (for this century) to replace the old 'good team on paper'.
Paper, pffft, lol.

Any chance it’s Tyler Cassell.. I have no idea but his name springs to mind. It’s def not Waddell or Randall though

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8