2019 Tipping Competition Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Jock

@Fibro Eagle

@Mark from Brisbane

@SeaEagleRock8

@globaleagle

@ all the other faithful Silvertails forum members that are keeping our Great Silvertails forum viable !!!

dontations-thank-you_orig.jpg

Last edited:
Do the right Thing !!!

Any one that can afford the internet , a smart phone or a pc to log on to this wonderful Manly Silvertails forum of ours
Should be able to Afford 48 cents a week and support your / our forum

No excuses for not supporting your / our forum !!!

Please support your community . Others are investing their money and time to keep the Silvertails forum going 24/7 all year round
and as a community it is fair we all contribute .

Contributing to your Community and your Manly Mates is the good old fashion Aussie way and the right thing to do

Do the right thing ! We are all in this together and together we can all make a difference !!!

NRL Comp starts 14th March .....28 days to Go !!!

Be a champ , join the comp and follow these directions.

1 - Go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
2 - Purchase the 2019 Tipping comp upgrade
3 - go to https://silvertails.net/pickem/pools/
4 - Click to join the 2019 comp at the bottom
5 - Enter your tips
istockphoto-1001568650-1024x1024.jpg

@BOZO I did 'the right thing' 2 days ago!

Not only that, I've just upgraded my membership as I couldn't bear to be without Silvertails (thanks @Dan for all that you do)!

Dan can not do it on his own @ALinda . Many thanks to very considerate people like your self that keep giving life to our Silvertails forum .

Thank you @ALinda for making an effort to keep our forum viable . Members like you make a difference !!!
61Dti3COmYL._SL1200_.jpg

Well I am in for another year. I think I am slowly improving every year. Should be a winner in 2039.

Any one that supports our forum and helps keep it viable is a winner every time they log on to our great forum because they are the reason we all can log on !!!
Many many manly MANLY thanks feathered friend @dowdz
we-have-a-winner.jpg
we-have-a-winner.jpg

Last edited:
Do the right Thing and Get into the spirit of giving back to your community !!!

Any one that can afford the internet , a smart phone or a pc to log on to this wonderful Manly Silvertails forum of ours

Please support your community . Others are investing their money and time to keep the Silvertails forum going 24/7 all year round

Contributing to your Community and your Manly Mates is the good old fashion Aussie way and the Right thing to do. !!!

Do the right thing ! We are all in this together and together we can all make a difference !!!

NRL Comp starts 14th March .....27 days to Go !!!

5 - Enter your tips
Community-Giving.png

@Dan @BOZO

In for another year. Thanks for your solid efforts.

I had my best season last year, came 22nd. Was running in the top 5 at one point.

My 'dont tip against Manly' was a rough decision last year, thanks Barrett. :finger:@:D

I am taking a new approach next season. Find out whoever @Mark from Brisbane has tipped, then tip the opposite. @;)

Lol, and sadly about right BUT I did appear on the first page .........once!!

I’m in again. Good luck to everyone and may the mighty Eagles make our weekly choice a little easier this year - hate tipping against them but business is business,

You are 100% right there @Stuey Davis Socks !!!

Business is business and without loyal and dedicated supporters like you that assist in keeping our forum viable, our Great Silvertails forum would be out of business

Very much appreciate your effort feathered friend !!!

thank-you-very-much-greatly-appreciated.jpg.png

Do the right Thing and Get into the spirit of giving back to your community !!!

Contributing to your Community and your Manly Mates is the good old fashion Aussie way and the Right thing to do. !!!

NRL Comp starts 14th March .............26 days to Go !!!

5 - Enter your tips
Community.jpg

Even if I did come equal first in the tipping comp last year I didn't get any glory but I'll rejoin the tipping comp again. If it's struggling for numbers the reason is that In all honesty, the forum is starting to be a bit inbred. New blood needs to welcomed and not cut down by the old "cool" crew for any differing opinion. I'll be shot down but ST is not always a welcoming place. At the moment ST has become boring, it's the same people, posting exactly the same stuff day after day after day. You can leave here for three months not read anything and still not miss anything, I'm not a newbie bit I'm no old hand with 7,000,000 posts either but the reasons to post or come here every day are becoming less and less ..... and yep, I bet I get a comment that says 'good, just go" .....

Even if I did come equal first in the tipping comp last year I didn't get any glory but I'll rejoin the tipping comp again. If it's struggling for numbers the reason is that In all honesty, the forum is starting to be a bit inbred. New blood needs to welcomed and not cut down by the old "cool" crew for any differing opinion. I'll be shot down but ST is not always a welcoming place. At the moment ST has become boring, it's the same people, posting exactly the same stuff day after day after day. You can leave here for three months not read anything and still not miss anything, I'm not a newbie bit I'm no old hand with 7,000,000 posts either but the reasons to post or come here every day are becoming less and less ..... and yep, I bet I get a comment that says 'good, just go" .....

Thank you for your loyalty support as usual and for keeping our great forum active @Wombat64 .

Personally I think our forum has lots of different and interesting characters with different point of views and every day is certainly and interesting day on our Silvertails forum . I think our forum has a very good balance of views. I log on our forum regularly and see most of us including you on here having our say

We might not all get on but that is understandable as we all have different point of views but one thing that brings us all together on the Silvertails forum is that we all get it off with our Manly Sea eagles .

I hope all our members can be as generous as you and support our forum and keep it financially active for many years to come

A Great Big Thank you once again feathered friend @Wombat64
s-l640.jpg

Very fair comment!!

And yes lots arrive and don’t stay.

And not hard to realise why!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4