2019 Supercoach Cash Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some big scores being racked up this week. Looks like a couple of teams are going north of 1500. Of course one of those has to be a team I'm playing.

My season is cooked, needed to win the last 3 games to be any hope and I got TPJ'd last week and this week I drew the comp leader in full flight. Frustrating season.

Looks like places 1-7 are safe, just that final spot in the 8 that could be up for grabs next week, but I suspect @bones superior F&A might save him

New high score for the year @Andyvb88 - 1534

Shout out to @bob dylan with a close 1529 also this round. There was also a 1513 by bozos boozers and a couple of 1400+ scores

Some big scores for those loaded up on Rooster players and skippering Teddy.

One round left for all others to try and top the high score or hit the lucky door prize of 1093

Minor Premiers $100 - The Punishers
Highest Team Score $100 - 1534 - The Punishers
Lucky Door Prize (closest to 1093) $50 - Swoopers

Top 8 and finals contenders for the $500 premiers prize and $200 runners up
SCfinals.JPG

Positions 9-16 battling out for the $50.00 Plate final

scplatefinals.JPG

Good ;luck to all the finalists - hope you've got a trade or two up your sleeve. With the core of most sides made up of the same Bateman, Cook, Haas, Mitchell, Matterson, Murray, Ponga, Teddy, Taupau, Lolo, and Turbos x 2 - then it really comes down to the 5 or 6 POD's and the all important 'C' choice.

I reckon most finals are going to be decided by halves choices DCE v SJ v Moses v Munster v Cleary....who you on ??? who will fire ??

Yes I've had Moses all year and he's been pretty good to me to be fair, but to be honest I'm getting sick of hoping for Parra players to score supercoach points. Just doesn't feel right, especially at the business end when Moses is often head to head against DCE.

My team is scarily close to my opponent & literally could be 1 or 2 differences only.

Got outplayed this year. Have a healthy points differential, but too many close losses, all squads are very similar and captain choices are the great divider between success and dismal failure.

Good luck to those playing for cash, I’m just aiming to finish in the top 2000 which will require some audacious strategies

In a boilover our minor premiers The Punishers have been bundled out in straight sets to end their 2019 campaign. The Preliminary Finals will be Blottoland v Bones and Kokubunji v Marauders.

Thankfully not a lot of injury concerns for any of the big guns so trades not that crucial this week. Capt choice and who to leave out are the big decisions. Good luck to the final four

Yes I bit the dust on the weekend -. Josh Addo Carr getting run down from behind with the only the tryline ahead somehow was the hammer blow - lift your game Josh....surely somebody nobbled him.

Good luck to the survivors - great comp Chip and Chase. .

Cheers

Well done @robbiea and @Merdy33 - you'll be playing off for this years title of SC King. The Plate final still in the balance as only 10 points separate @EagleFlys and @Clint in their PF game. So rescores will be interesting in that one. I'll be waiting for whichever one of you get through.

Crazy round with Turbo going down and only scoring 2 points - that would have caught out plenty of coaches. Thankfully I haven't owned him all year so didn't cost me. But I did have to cop SJ getting injured in warm up and pulling out at last minute - auto emergency nightmare didn't haunt me though as I had enough of a buffer.

Could be some big outs next week. Munster, SJ, Keary for starters, Do the Storm rest anyone else ?? Anyone got any trades left ??

Well done @robbiea and @Merdy33 - you'll be playing off for this years title of SC King. The Plate final still in the balance as only 10 points separate @EagleFlys and @Clint in their PF game. So rescores will be interesting in that one. I'll be waiting for whichever one of you get through.

Crazy round with Turbo going down and only scoring 2 points - that would have caught out plenty of coaches. Thankfully I haven't owned him all year so didn't cost me. But I did have to cop SJ getting injured in warm up and pulling out at last minute - auto emergency nightmare didn't haunt me though as I had enough of a buffer.

Could be some big outs next week. Munster, SJ, Keary for starters, Do the Storm rest anyone else ?? Anyone got any trades left ??
2 trades left. $300k in the bank. Might count for very little. Both on 1153 points atm. Rescores will decide the winner.

Geez in my Personal League I was 53 points in front overnight.

After the recount I lost by 6. Massive turnaround.

Luke Brooks went from 95 down to 73. Not sure where the rest went, but not happy.

Before Sundays games I was no hope and used my last trade and I was very lucky as, I swapped Johnson for Brooks with 30 seconds to go. Then come the news Johnson was scratched. My opponent copped the auto-emergency 22 points.

Yes I must admit some of the rescores this year have been massive. I think it might be because they brought in that new try contribution stat

So Cup final is @robbiea v @Merdy33, and I get to take on @EagleFlys to see if I can get my entry fee back.

I was lucky in that I made a couple of good calls early in the round - buying David Fifita, and playing Cam Murray over Jurbo. And while I copped Turbo and SJ, so did kokubunji.
So now waiting to see how the fallout from the carnage this week affects me.
Good luck to those still playing. Including @robbiea.

I was lucky in that I made a couple of good calls early in the round - buying David Fifita, and playing Cam Murray over Jurbo. And while I copped Turbo and SJ, so did kokubunji.
So now waiting to see how the fallout from the carnage this week affects me.
Good luck to those still playing. Including @robbiea.
Cheers mate ,good luck also .Quite the conundrum this week in working around all the outs and the players who are playing average of late.
Am glad its coming to a end ,living over here in Canada I have been having to set alarms for 12am ,2am and 4 am to check team lists every thusr fri and sat morning for the last 3 weeks.
Cant wait to get some weekends back soon.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7