2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Croker has played left centre for the last 10 years but I doubt they’d be bumping Mitchell over to the right just to accomodate him.

1. J. Tedesco
2. J. A-Carr
3. B. Ferguson
4. L. Mitchell
5. N. Cotric
6. C. Walker
7. A. Reynolds
8. J. McLean
9. D. Cook
10. D. Klemmer
11. B. Cordner
12. T. Frizell
13. D. Finucane

14. A. Crishton
15. J. Trbojevic
16. P. Haas
17. P. Vaughan

1. J. Tedesco
2. J. A-Carr
3. B. Ferguson
4. L. Mitchell
5. N. Cotric
6. C. Walker
7. A. Reynolds
8. J. McLean
9. D. Cook
10. D. Klemmer
11. B. Cordner
12. T. Frizell
13. D. Finucane

14. A. Crishton
15. J. Trbojevic
16. P. Haas
17. P. Vaughan
Jake on the bench?? Get out!! Now!!

(Ok, so I am interested to hear your perspective on this now that I’ve calmed down haha)

https://www.couriermail.com.au/spor...y/news-story/f684788efd9630ceee24a686d4230e2c

The votes have also revealed Queensland fans are willing to forgive Cherry-Evans and reward him with the 2019 captaincy on the back of his performance last year.

DCE scored almost double the amount of votes to that of Munster for the skipper’s job ahead of Michael Morgan and Josh McGuire.

The Manly halfback is racing the clock to be fit for selection after undergoing ankletightrope surgery five weeks ago.

The Mackay product @:rolleyes: has been ruled out of tonight’s clash with the Titans but has assured Walters he will be ready to train with the Queensland side come Monday.
---
The 2 heads don't agree on wether Chez is a Mackay or a Cockroach :rofl:

2015_Chez_Cockroach.jpg

https://www.couriermail.com.au/spor...y/news-story/f684788efd9630ceee24a686d4230e2c

The votes have also revealed Queensland fans are willing to forgive Cherry-Evans and reward him with the 2019 captaincy on the back of his performance last year.

DCE scored almost double the amount of votes to that of Munster for the skipper’s job ahead of Michael Morgan and Josh McGuire.

The Manly halfback is racing the clock to be fit for selection after undergoing ankletightrope surgery five weeks ago.

The Mackay product @:rolleyes: has been ruled out of tonight’s clash with the Titans but has assured Walters he will be ready to train with the Queensland side come Monday.
---

View attachment 11501

Dynamic

Champion

Eagle

---

View attachment 11501
Imagine how good nsw would be with him

I know I know, plenty will jump in here to say "Origin means little to me, I've lost interest" "I only follow the Manly players" or "Don't pick Manly players let them focus on who pays them"

Buuut, for the rest of us, lets talk Origin

My NSW team

1. Tedesco
2. Addo Carr
3. Ramien
4. Mitchell
5. Ferguson (Turbo if by some miracle he played and got through)
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Matterson
15. Hass
16. Mclean
17. Crichton

My updated team......Fergo out, Cotric in

Right centre the last contentious spot

I have no doubt Cleary will be picked, just depends now if they go with Walker or the incumbents with Maloney (surely not).

I have no doubt Cleary will be picked, just depends now if they go with Walker or the incumbents with Maloney (surely not).
Cody Walker, you'd expect, although Jack Wrighton could be a bolter.
I hear Mitchell Pearce has a groin strain so the only other half in contention to oust Cleary is Reynolds. Possibly having the Souffs' combination would be sensible.

---

View attachment 11501

He went to the same high school as me in Mackay for a bit, we're claiming him as born and bred! @;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4