Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2019 State of Origin Chat. DECIDER!

Manly_92

1. James Tedesco
  2. Clint Gutherson
  3. Latrell Mitchell
  4. Josh Morris
  5. Josh Addo-Carr
  6. Cody Walker
  7. Luke Keary
  8. Paul Vaughn
  9. Damien Cooke
  10. David Klemmer
  11. Tyson Frizell
  12. Boyd Cordiner
  13. Jake Trbojevic
  14. Jack wighton (injury cover)
  15. Cameron murray (back row/ lock)
  16. Dale Finucane (front row rotation)
  17. Payne Hass (front row rotation)

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Croker has played left centre for the last 10 years but I doubt they’d be bumping Mitchell over to the right just to accomodate him.

• ✔️
Reactions: BOZO

Eagle thru 'n' thru

1. J. Tedesco
2. J. A-Carr
3. B. Ferguson
4. L. Mitchell
5. N. Cotric
6. C. Walker
7. A. Reynolds
8. J. McLean
9. D. Cook
10. D. Klemmer
11. B. Cordner
12. T. Frizell
13. D. Finucane

14. A. Crishton
15. J. Trbojevic
16. P. Haas
17. P. Vaughan

Ranga

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
1. J. Tedesco
2. J. A-Carr
3. B. Ferguson
4. L. Mitchell
5. N. Cotric
6. C. Walker
7. A. Reynolds
8. J. McLean
9. D. Cook
10. D. Klemmer
11. B. Cordner
12. T. Frizell
13. D. Finucane

14. A. Crishton
15. J. Trbojevic
16. P. Haas
17. P. Vaughan
Jake on the bench?? Get out!! Now!!

(Ok, so I am interested to hear your perspective on this now that I’ve calmed down haha)

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/state-of-origin/queensland-fans-pick-origin-side-call-for-teen-debut-and-dce-captaincy/news-story/f684788efd9630ceee24a686d4230e2c

The votes have also revealed Queensland fans are willing to forgive Cherry-Evans and reward him with the 2019 captaincy on the back of his performance last year.

DCE scored almost double the amount of votes to that of Munster for the skipper’s job ahead of Michael Morgan and Josh McGuire.

The Manly halfback is racing the clock to be fit for selection after undergoing ankletightrope surgery five weeks ago.

The Mackay product @:rolleyes: has been ruled out of tonight’s clash with the Titans but has assured Walters he will be ready to train with the Queensland side come Monday.
---
The 2 heads don't agree on wether Chez is a Mackay or a Cockroach :rofl:

2015_Chez_Cockroach.jpg

BOZO

2019 Tipping Competitor
https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nrl/state-of-origin/queensland-fans-pick-origin-side-call-for-teen-debut-and-dce-captaincy/news-story/f684788efd9630ceee24a686d4230e2c

The votes have also revealed Queensland fans are willing to forgive Cherry-Evans and reward him with the 2019 captaincy on the back of his performance last year.

DCE scored almost double the amount of votes to that of Munster for the skipper’s job ahead of Michael Morgan and Josh McGuire.

The Manly halfback is racing the clock to be fit for selection after undergoing ankletightrope surgery five weeks ago.

The Mackay product @:rolleyes: has been ruled out of tonight’s clash with the Titans but has assured Walters he will be ready to train with the Queensland side come Monday.
---

View attachment 11501
Dynamic

Champion

Eagle

Heckenberg

---

View attachment 11501
Imagine how good nsw would be with him

Disco

I know I know, plenty will jump in here to say "Origin means little to me, I've lost interest" "I only follow the Manly players" or "Don't pick Manly players let them focus on who pays them"

Buuut, for the rest of us, lets talk Origin

My NSW team

1. Tedesco
2. Addo Carr
3. Ramien
4. Mitchell
5. Ferguson (Turbo if by some miracle he played and got through)
6. Keary
7. Cleary
8. Klemmer
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Matterson
15. Hass
16. Mclean
17. Crichton
My updated team......Fergo out, Cotric in

Right centre the last contentious spot

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Super Coach Member
MY TEAM

1. Parker
2. Parker
3. Parker
4. Parker
5. Parker
6. Parker
7. Parker
8. Parker
9. Parker
10. Parker
11. Parker
12. Parker
13. Parker

14. Parker
15. Parker
16. Parker

and

17. Parker
Coach??

Mitch

I have no doubt Cleary will be picked, just depends now if they go with Walker or the incumbents with Maloney (surely not).

The Who

Premium Member
I have no doubt Cleary will be picked, just depends now if they go with Walker or the incumbents with Maloney (surely not).
Cody Walker, you'd expect, although Jack Wrighton could be a bolter.
I hear Mitchell Pearce has a groin strain so the only other half in contention to oust Cleary is Reynolds. Possibly having the Souffs' combination would be sensible.

The '47ers

Notorious NRL

---

View attachment 11501
He went to the same high school as me in Mackay for a bit, we're claiming him as born and bred! @;)

HappilyManly

Premium Member
He went to the same high school as me in Mackay for a bit, we're claiming him as born and bred! @;)
The point was that for 5 years they erased Chez' Qld heritage and now he is part of their kin :giggle:

HappilyManly

Premium Member
OMG now Reynolds has gone down with a knee injury :eek:

Cleary is the only half left injury free :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom