2019 Silvertails get together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey all,

A Silvertails ‘get together’ has been mentioned a few times but I thought I would put it out there and try and get something organized.

It would likely be a simple get together either pre &/or post a match at say Brookie pub or the Leagues Club etc

Some of the options;

- First trial at Lottoland Sat 23/2 V Sharks
- First home game V Chooks Sat 23/3 7.35 kick off
- First Sunday game V Raiders Sunday 28/4 2 pm kick off

Just wondering everyone’s thoughts, preferences and likely attendances.
It will be hard for shift workers that work most weekends but this is a great idea mate.

Was speaking to Matt in Corporate a little while ago and he suggested a player meet & greet first op back at the club would be the Rabbits game in week 4, unlikely would be any game sooner. That would "possible" to organise to get VIP access so we can get some selfies with the players on the day. Just a thought guys. Maybe even an opportunity for the players to give it back to us? That would be really funny!
Love that last idea. Imagine Kapow singling out a poster: .. "right, who is Ryan (as an example, only)? You said I was slow and uncommitted... Let's see how slow and uncommitted my fist is!" Kapow!

Can I come along?

I can do all the shopping! I know just the place!

tYLW3na.jpg

And no, not the pharmacy nor the marine travel shops, look harder!

We would need to agree to leaving the keyboards at home. No forum fights should carry over to real life

But I'm in just may need to work around my kids is all
Can the club supply a crèche for this event?

Great idea. Maybe we need a votey polly thing to determine the most popular option?
I'd prefer not the trial because they're not great games to go to.

Name tags are a good idea. Perhaps we can get Patty Simcox to be at a table marking off names and handing them out.

The format of the badge could be real name in BOLD then silvertail name in lower case for example

PETER PETERS
mark from brisbane

BOB FULTON
bozo

TRENT BARRETT
woodsie

Name tags are a good idea. Perhaps we can get Patty Simcox to be at a table marking off names and handing them out.

The format of the badge could be real name in BOLD then silvertail name in lower case for example

PETER PETERS
mark from brisbane

BOB FULTON
bozo

TRENT BARRETT
woodsie
Haha - I like it. Who do you reckon old mate Strone is? I like to think of Strone as Tooves.

I “ might” be able to make it.

We are away for 6 months next year from mid April to end of September so it depends on the date decided.

However, one suggestion I make is name tags , first name in large letters with forum name underneath.

Only needed for the gathering , if we all then go and stand on the Hill , bin them then!!
Not a bad idea Mark. I'm happy to go away with you for 6 months. Who's in?

Sounds great
Just hope it doesn't turn out like my tinder dates " not what I expected "

Jeez wish I was young enough and single enough to give that Tinder a go, why didn’t they have that “ I’m looking for a root are you available “
deal when I was a young buck.

We had to actually work for it back then, we’ll mostly as there was the occasional......well you know.....push bike!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4