2019 Silvertails get together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Hey all,

A Silvertails ‘get together’ has been mentioned a few times but I thought I would put it out there and try and get something organized.

It would likely be a simple get together either pre &/or post a match at say Brookie pub or the Leagues Club etc

Some of the options;

- First trial at Lottoland Sat 23/2 V Sharks
- First home game V Chooks Sat 23/3 7.35 kick off
- First Sunday game V Raiders Sunday 28/4 2 pm kick off

Just wondering everyone’s thoughts, preferences and likely attendances.

Last edited:
Hey all,

A Silvertails ‘get together’ has been mentioned a few times but I thought I would put it out there and try and get something organized.

It would likely be a simple get together either pre &/or post a match at say Brookie pub or the Leagues Club. The club has indicated it would support it some form (not sure what yet).

Some of the options;

- First trial at Lottoland Sat 23/2 V Sharks
- First home game V Chooks Sat 23/3 7.35 kick off
- First Sunday game V Raiders Sunday 28/4 2 pm kick off

Just wondering everyone’s thoughts, preferences and likely attendances.
Make it round 13 against the Cows and i'm in !

I'd like to meet my fellow posters and share opinions.
I think the pre-Easts match would be most suitable but I'd be available for all options. Perhaps the function could start at 4pm so that after I'd bored you all in the first hour I could still get a good spot on the Hill by 5pm to watch the earlier match?
How do we recognise one another? My suggestion is that we all bring something representing our Forum image. Mine's easy. I'll be carrying a record album by The Who....
I'm worried that Bozo might turn up in Budgy Smuglars though.

I'd like to meet my fellow posters and share opinions.
I think the pre-Easts match would be most suitable but I'd be available for all options. Perhaps the function could start at 4pm so that after I'd bored you all in the first hour I could still get a good spot on the Hill by 5pm to watch the earlier match?
How do we recognise one another? My suggestion is that we all bring something representing our Forum image. Mine's easy. I'll be carrying a record album by The Who....
I'm worried that Bozo might turn up in Budgy Smuglars though.

Using Aussie slang....I reckon there'd be a lot of smug lairs in attendance.

LOL!! See what i did there @Woodsie ??? Corker, Moz!! Bloody corker!

I reckon we all meet up at the first Capras home game 2019! Matty Wright would probably like to catch up with a few of you too!

We would need to agree to leaving the keyboards at home. No forum fights should carry over to real life

But I'm in just may need to work around my kids is all

Good point! If some people can't take a bit of needling on here...they'd be a pain in real life!

But then again...some can take the pain of a bit of needling in real life.

How is Rodney Howe???

Using Aussie slang....I reckon there'd be a lot of smug lairs in attendance.

LOL!! See what i did there @Woodsie ??? Corker, Moz!! Bloody corker!

I reckon we all meet up at the first Capras home game 2019! Matty Wright would probably like to catch up with a few of you too!

What .... hasn't the coal train eaten him yet .

I “ might” be able to make it.

We are away for 6 months next year from mid April to end of September so it depends on the date decided.

However, one suggestion I make is name tags , first name in large letters with forum name underneath.

Only needed for the gathering , if we all then go and stand on the Hill , bin them then!!

I “ might” be able to make it.

We are away for 6 months next year from mid April to end of September so it depends on the date decided.

However, one suggestion I make is name tags , first name in large letters with forum name underneath.

Only needed for the gathering , if we all then go and stand on the Hill , bin them then!!

Your name tag would look good. I actually have a replica jersey with the name Mozgrame at the top across the shoulders and FIGJAM along the lower back. Could I just wear that?

How are we supposed to meet in a pub? Aren't we all really 14 year old girls..?

Good point .... I suspect there are many on here with false avatars ..... here is a "real" photo of @BOZO working security .....

46961226_1296837477130748_5150710774921953280_n.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8