2019 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
According to FOX Sports, Shaun Fensom signs a one year deal with the Donkeys.

Hi All.

As this is the new 2019 Rumoured and confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signings thread that was constructed yesterday, I would just like to emphasize that this is a NON-DISCUSSION thread and to remind you of the rules that are laid out at post #1 of this thread and which are also repeated below:

This thread is for '2019 Rumoured and confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signings' ONLY.

The rules for this thread are:

1. Post only the details of the rumoured or confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signing (including a source if possible).
  2. If you want to comment on it, or discuss it, create a new thread in the relevant forum thread section or place your discussion post in the 'General NRL chat' thread.

Other than this post, any other posts that are found to be contravening the above rules in this thread will be deleted without warning.

(Future information posts regarding updates to the thread rules are also exempt from deletion)

Members who are found to breach the rules of this thread will be hit with a temporary ban from posting in this thread.

Repeat Offenders who consistently breach the rules of this thread will be permanently banned from posting in this thread and will only have 'Read Access' to the thread content.

Link to the last post of the '2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings' thread.

Link to the 'General NRL chat' thread

Link to the official NRL.com '2019 NRL Signings Tracker' web page.

The ridiculously talented Greg Inglis, whom has provided many footy moments and memories, has announced his retirement at season's end. One more year of Inglis and it's over for him. Good luck in 2019 (except against Manly). Zero Tackle being the source.

Greg Inglis has dropped a bombshell ahead of the new season, announcing the 2020 NRL season will be his last.
Along with his plans to retire from club footy, Inglis also confirmed 2019 will be his final year in the representative arena.
Via a video sent to Rabbitohs members on Friday, an emotional Inglis confirmed he'll see out his current contract with the club.

The South Sydney skipper said it was a decision he made "purely" on his own, and one he had been "thinking about in the last two and a half months".

"At the end of 2020 I'll be hanging up the boots, I'll be giving away the game, but staying around this club hopefully for a long time after I retire," the 32-year-old said.

"For the next two years I'll be giving everything I can to this great club.

"2019 will be my last representative season, therefore next year I'll be solely concentrating on the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

"As this will come as a surprise to a lot of people, I think it's time for me to hang the boots up at the end of my contract."

Recurrence of knee soreness set to sideline South Sydney star Greg Inglis for entire pre-season

Manly Sea Eagles back rower Joel Thompson has confirmed Super League is in his future plans. Speaking on a player Q&A held on Clarkey's NRL Column earlier today Thompson stated,

"As a family we want to move to the UK and live other there at some stage... If that's after next season or the one after.. that's what our plans are.... that's where I'll head at some stage."

Thompson is 30 years of age & has played 199 games of NRL. He is currently contracted to the Manly Sea Eagles for 2019 & spoke constantly through the Q&A on his focus for 2019 being returning to finals footy.

Cronulla will intensify their search for a head coach this week with the NRL club’s board and CEO Barry Russell to begin interviewing candidates.Less than four weeks out from their first trial against Manly, the Sharks are still without a full-time coach following Shane Flanagan’s resignation. John Morris has been guiding the club through the pre-season in an interim role and heads a short list of candidates.
Penrith assistant and former Sharks back-rower Cameron Ciraldo and St Helens coach Justin Holbrook have also been mentioned as contenders.
It’s understood that former Manly coach Trent Barrett has yet to be offered an interview.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7