2019 NRL draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Des.
That goat video you have of Toddy has paid off and given us a favourable draw, must of cost a mint to modify the draw so quickly after you signed with Manly.

Yeah that draw is reasonable for us.

Lots of Sunday bookie games.

We only play the chooks once, and play a few bottom dwellers twice (although each season throws up some curve balls).

Most notably, we are one of the early games in the 'Magic Round'. With Suncorp being a sandpit, I am still very concerned how the stadium will hold up come Sunday.

Round 9 Manly will be the 3rd game on Suncorp.

No way that the turf will hold up for Sunday :shake:

ROUND 9*

Thursday, May 9

Titans v Sharks

7.50pm at Suncorp Stadium (CHANNEL 9/FOX SPORTS)

Friday, May 10

Tigers v Panthers

6pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Sea Eagles v Broncos

7.55pm at Suncorp Stadium (CHANNEL 9/FOX SPORTS)

Saturday, May 11

Bulldogs v Knights

3pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Warriors v Dragons

5.30pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Storm v Eels

7.35pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Sunday, May 12

Roosters v Raiders

2pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Rabbitohs v Cowboys

4.05pm at Suncorp Stadium (CHANNEL 9/FOX SPORTS)

Round 9 Manly will be the 3rd game on Suncorp.

No way that the turf will hold up for Sunday :shake:

ROUND 9*

Thursday, May 9

Titans v Sharks

7.50pm at Suncorp Stadium (CHANNEL 9/FOX SPORTS)

Friday, May 10

Tigers v Panthers

6pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Sea Eagles v Broncos

7.55pm at Suncorp Stadium (CHANNEL 9/FOX SPORTS)

Saturday, May 11

Bulldogs v Knights

3pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Warriors v Dragons

5.30pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Storm v Eels

7.35pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Sunday, May 12

Roosters v Raiders

2pm at Suncorp Stadium (FOX SPORTS)

Rabbitohs v Cowboys

4.05pm at Suncorp Stadium (CHANNEL 9/FOX SPORTS)

If the Chooks Raiders or Wabbits Cows end up with knee injuries, then Todd is going to have a lot to answer for.

Especially Suncorp, which is notorious for being a sandpit. If I was the toddler, I would be practising my anti-rain dance.

Yeah that draw is reasonable for us.

Lots of Sunday bookie games.

We only play the chooks once, and play a few bottom dwellers twice (although each season throws up some curve balls).

Most notably, we are one of the early games in the 'Magic Round'. With Suncorp being a sandpit, I am still very concerned how the stadium will hold up come Sunday.
Bookie games?! Aw damn I thought we shook all that off haha (sorry mate) @;)

I like the look of the draw for us, no excuses there.

Glad we have a game at Cbus, just moved up here. Will get down for the Parra game and try to get to the Broncos one I reckon.

No Gladstone trip?:whew:
Happy with that. The ‘riff fans detest the broncs more than us, so we may have some allies up there to punch on with those filthy Donkeys fans.
@Mark from Brisbane what hotel would you recommend to stay at for convenience? I know we stayed in some good ones with your MWTS. I’m going to actually try and organise myself for once and not madly run around at the last second. :happy:
@:blush:

Last edited:
The draw looks good. Mostly favourable time slots for Manly and Lottoland games.

What ever happened to Manly's "pie in the sky" idea of taking games to Asia and the USA? This would have been a great way to promote Manly and the game but just like the Lottoland rebuild it must have been just all talk by the Penn's The AFL managed to take a game to China this year and the NRL should look at doing the same.

The draw looks good. Mostly favourable time slots for Manly and Lottoland games.

What ever happened to Manly's "pie in the sky" idea of taking games to Asia and the USA? This would have been a great way to promote Manly and the game but just like the Lottoland rebuild it must have been just all talk by the Penn's The AFL managed to take a game to China this year and the NRL should look at doing the same.
NRL knocked back the joint Manly and Raiders game in Asia due to costs of Refs.

The USA game for next year has been rejected by Greenturd for the same reason :cool:

First 6 games crucial as always. This group needs to be alot fitter and better attitude to defence. Tigers at leichardt is big test hostile match first up.

The USA game for next year has been rejected by Greenturd for the same reason :cool:
Really? It costs too much to pay the Refs but not too much to fly both teams over there? Typical Greenburg. He has no vision to grow the game.

not a bad draw, would be better if we could play the warriors and broncos at lotto land rather than taking them to their back yard

we have good records against warriors and Brisbane at home - not so good away.

I thought they knocked back another USA game as they haven't been paid for the last one as yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6