Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ok... can someone explain to me how I submit my tips?
@Kevinward777 and @The Wheel .
THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
FOR GIVING OUR FORUM A LIFE LINE
AND FOR BEING A WONDERFUL PART OF OUR SILVERTAILS FORUM TEAM.
thank-you-20.png

You have talked me into it. Just did the $25 for now. From down south so only know the Mighty Manly and also what the grapelling, delay in the play the ball,scam questioning the ref for 5 minutes when the team is under pressure ( I could go on and on and on ) Melbourne are up to. I know NOTHING about Titans, Dirty Dogs etc
So how will I go in this tipping Comp?

You have talked me into it. Just did the $25 for now. From down south so only know the Mighty Manly and also what the grapelling, delay in the play the ball,scam questioning the ref for 5 minutes when the team is under pressure ( I could go on and on and on ) Melbourne are up to. I know NOTHING about Titans, Dirty Dogs etc
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO OUR GREAT SILVERTAILS FORUM MIGHTY MAX !!!
You can keep up to date on every team and every round on the NRL fox website .
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/latest-news
thank_you_for_making_a_difference_ornament-r7fc566dd019140e39c4c9cc9beae0f73_zh5xh_324.jpg

60!

We now have 60 heroes who have signed up for the tipping comp!

We are only 45 down from last year which is *counts fingers* 45 x 25 = 1125 (I have a lot of fingers!)

$1125 short on last year. Normally Dan would cover it but he has run out of kidneys to sell, so if anyone was on the fence, feel free to remove those splinters and join up if you can.

Remember, your neighbours may have $25 in their dressers so wait till they go to work and go inside and have a rummage around.*

*this may or may not be legal, depends if you're a sports star or played for the bulldogs at once stage.

- This picture free post brought to you by silvertails, the site that hugs you more than a tub full of sleepy puppies.

60!

We now have 60 heroes who have signed up for the tipping comp!

We are only 45 down from last year which is *counts fingers* 45 x 25 = 1125 (I have a lot of fingers!)

$1125 short on last year. Normally Dan would cover it but he has run out of kidneys to sell, so if anyone was on the fence, feel free to remove those splinters and join up if you can.

Remember, your neighbours may have $25 in their dressers so wait till they go to work and go inside and have a rummage around.*

*this may or may not be legal, depends if you're a sports star or played for the bulldogs at once stage.

- This picture free post brought to you by silvertails, the site that hugs you more than a tub full of sleepy puppies.
*WE ARE DOWN ON 45 TROOPS FROM LAST YEARS TIPPING COMP
AND OFTEN WHEN THE CHIPS ARE DOWN WE'VE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER AS A TEAM
*WE NEED GREAT PEOPLE IN THIS FORUM TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED. ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE GREAT SILVERTAIL MEMBERS ???
*YOUR FORUM IS CALLING YOU , YES YOU !!!
Join the Silvertails tipping comp today
For only $25 ( $2 dollars and 8 cents a month )*
* Prizes to be won !!!
NRL Round one starts 8th March - JUST 2 days to go

Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account
Upgrade Page

Winston-Churchill-Quote-price-greatness-responsibility.jpg

I was just wondering... does anyone happen to know the price of greatness?

Aw never mind.

Meanwhile join up now for the tipping comp, if you can!

I was just wondering... does anyone happen to know the price of greatness?

Aw never mind.

Meanwhile join up now for the tipping comp, if you can!
The price of greatness ?
ONES GREATNESS IS NOT VALUED BY HOW MUCH ONE POSSESS .
ONES GREATNESS IS VALUED BY WHAT ONE GIVES AND CONTRIBUTES TO SOCIETY
AND $25 DOLLARS TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUM THAT GIVES THEM PLEASURE 24/7 365 DAYS A YEAR IS NOT A LOT TO GIVE .
UNFORTUNATELY NO ONE WILL TAKE A PENNY WITH THEM WHEN THEY ARE GONE
1420792961288.jpg

Join the Silvertails tipping comp today
For only $25 ( $2 dollars and 8 cents a month )*
* Prizes to be won !!!
NRL Round one starts 8th March - JUST 2 days to go

Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account
Upgrade Page

Good to have you onboard Max, hope to hear more from you as the season rolls on!!

Just a quick note -
Went to the Tipping Comp on sites front page and up top it says Comp closes 11/3/18 at 5pm.
the season kicks off Thurs 8/3/18 so wouldn't tipping close at 5pm before the 1st game day ??

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8