2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
MMM....
Former Manly and Penrith Panthers utility Peta Hiku is reportedly set to join the New Zealand Warriors, cutting short his time in the English Super League with the Warrington Wolves after only joining mid-year.
The Warriors’ recruitment drive has come under plenty of scrutiny of late after yet another disastrous season.

And I’m hearing the club has struck out again in signing former Penrith and Manly utility back Peta Hiku from Warrington.

Wolves were happy to let Hiku go - because he has a chronic knee problem and did little to impress in his short stint at the club.

I’m hearing the Warriors failed to do their due diligence before signing the Kiwi Test centre and could end up with yet another ‘dud’ buy for 2018.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ler-dean-pay/yj0sprok30j12i3wqhilg7vs/slide/2

Following the deletion of one 'against the thread rules' post already since this thread creation last night, I would just like to remind everybody of the rules to this thread:

This thread is for '2018 Rumoured and confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signings' ONLY.

The rules for this thread are:

1. Post only the details of the rumoured or confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signing (including a source if possible).
  2. If you want to comment on it, or discuss it, create a new thread in the relevant forum thread section.

Other than this post, any other posts that are found to be contravening the above rules in this thread will be deleted without warning.

(Future information posts regarding updates to the thread rules are also exempt from deletion)

Members who are found to be constantly breaching the rules of this thread will also be hit with a temporary or even possibly a permanent ban from posting to this thread.

Link to the last post of the "2017 Rumoured and confirmed signings" thread.

Link to the NRL.com list of confirmed player moves and retirements for the Telstra Premiership ahead of the 2018 NRL season.

Jacob Lillyman is heading to the hunter.
After missing out on Adam Blair’s signature, the Knights have bolstered their pack with the addition of the former Queensland Origin prop.

From the NRL to the local league.

It would appear the NRL dream is over for Josh Starling.

Wests in the local Newcastle competition have offered the forward a deal for next season with an NRL contract not forthcoming.

At 27, Starling made 13 first grade appearances for the Knights in 2017 and has over 50 NRL games to his name.

The New Zealand Warriors have confirmed Bodene Thompson will depart the club.
Some rumoures of connections with Manly?

Posted on " NRL Rumoures and Updates" Facebook.

Last edited by a moderator:
The New Zealand Warriors have confirmed Bodene Thompson will depart the club.
Some rumoures of connections with Manly?

Posted on " NRL Rumoures and Updates" Facebook.
Fox Sports also reported our interest earlier as well

This was reported by a caller so make of it what you will, on talkin sport that the gold coast is willing to pay out Jarryd Hayne if they can come to an agreement with the sharks or any other club.
200k and I'd be interested.

From Fox

SHHHHHH II

Lewis Brown’s days at Manly could be numbered.

Brown has one year remaining on his deal and is within his rights to see out his contract but there’s whispers that the Sea Eagles won’t stand in Brown’s way if he can secure a long-term deal with another club.

:rofl::party:@:):hi::hi::party::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10