2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for those interested in Blacktown ;). Denzal Tonise has been signed by the club and for those who watched the U20s grand final last year,he was the Eels number 9(and captain),built like a brick sxxxhouse who from memory had a pretty good game.He can play dummy half but can also play a bit of prop and lock(Mario Fenech anyone lol).No room at the inn for him with Eels 30 man squad and could be a good utility player to start with...Reports are that physically was far ahead of his age group,hope he can step it up at the next level.

Breaking: Roosters skipper Boyd Cordner re-signs on MASSIVE deal
NRL PREMIERSHIP

• February 19, 2018 8:13pm
  • by STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
61b4eb7d3bd09c1d6bdb1ab9b6d5fc14

Boyd Cordner of the Roosters breaks away to score a try.Source: Getty Images
THE skipper isn’t going anywhere.
In fact, Boyd Cordner will be a Rooster for life.

A whopping new five-year-deal will all but insure that.

Turning 26 in June, Cordner will be 31 at the end of his new deal in a huge coup for the club.

“I can’t really see myself playing anywhere else,” Cordner told NRL360.

“It’s a great club and I love the memories I’ve had so far and can’t wait to make many more.”

The deal keeps him at Bondi Junction until the end of 2023.

This contract is not only looms Cordner’s most important but most lucrative.

In fact, his next deal has ensured he’s in elite company as one of the highest-paid backrowers in the game.

More to come ...

Good to see Schubert doing his job..:lipssealed::lipssealed::finger:

Word going round up here that the rorters and wyong are about to part company when it comes to NSW cup.
Club officials telling young players as much.
Seems they are happy to take the central coast juniors but may look for a feeder club closer to home.
Will give them more of a bad name than they already have.

According to Moley we are one of three clubs apparently chasing Brock Lamb from the Knights after he completes his contract with them in 2018.

The others are Broncos and Storm!!

PS: so I’m guessing we scratch that one as our TPA’s we be go anywhere near the values of the other two.

CANTERBURY has sensationally released troubled teenager Moses Suli just one month after signing him on a massive deal.
The Bulldogs confirmed on Wednesday they had agreed to part company with the 19-year-old hulking outside back.

It comes barely four weeks after Suli was released by the Wests Tigers to join Belmore on a three-year deal reportedly worth around $430,000 a season.

The Tigers signed him on a mega deal only last year but then released him for a poor attitude towards training.

Not sure where else this may have been mentioned but Ata Hingano is now a announced as Raider. Another one that got away cause of this salary cap rubbish.

Joke.

Manly interested in Moses Suli.

Manly could become Moses Suli’s third club in just over a month after the Sea Eagles entertained the prospect of throwing the troubled teen a lifeline.

Suli and his manager were spotted in negotiations with Manly officials at Narrabeen on thursday morning. The parties discussed the prospect of the former Tigers and Bulldogs centre joining Trent Barrett’s roster for 2018.

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/troubled-teen-moses-suli-could-end-up-at-manly-20180302-p4z2it.html

Last edited:
The Panthers might be taking on Parramatta on Sunday afternoon, but that’s not the only battle the clubs are fighting out.

According to the Western Weekender, the Eels have made a big money offer to Panthers winger Josh Mansour.

The report suggests that the Panthers will struggle to compete with Parramatta’s offer, describing it as “out of this world”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8