2018 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parra wanting to get Radradra back for next season with him struggling O/S.

I'm almost done with Rugby League.

PARRAMATTA’S hopes of luring Semi Radradra back to the NRL next year have hit a roadblock with yet another French rugby club reportedly seeking to sign him.

Radradra has made a strong impression for Top 14 club Toulon since departing Parramatta at the end of this year’s NRL season and is rumoured to have caught the eye of rival club Bordeaux.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...y/news-story/509b9ee0029b85ef65e5caf813122336

Former Wallaby 5/8 Quade Cooper is keen to switch codes after being told by the Reds he isn't part of their plans in 2018.

Clint Gutherson back to Manly?
It is the rumour that keeps sweeping across my cluttered desk.

I keep asking questions and am told Gutherson is happy at Parramatta.

But Mitch Pearce was happy at the Roosters and Cooper Cronk was happy at the Storm.

Things can change bloody quickly in rugby league – and Manly definitely want Gutherson.

Watch this space.
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...hell-pearce/v6xmbuy05eoo1gomzw3cfrxsr/slide/2

Trent Hodkinson favoured to return to Manly after positive meeting with the Sea Eagles

TRENT Hodkinson’s tumultuous Newcastle career has moved a step closer to ending after he had a positive meeting with Manly officials on Tuesday about a return to Brookvale.

Hodkinson’s Knights tenure is in limbo following the signings of Mitchell Pearce and Connor Watson, plus the emergence of young guns Brock Lamb and Jack Cogger.

The Sea Eagles had been linked to Lamb as a five-eighth replacement following Blake Green’s departure to the Warriors, but Newcastle won’t release the local Maitland junior.

This leaves Hodkinson with no choice but to leave the Hunter to continue his NRL career.

The former NSW Origin half wants to keep playing and Manly would be a perfect fit as they require a five-eighth and goal kicker following Green’s exit.

Sea Eagles CEO Lyall Gorman told The Daily Telegraph the meeting with Hodkinson was “productive”, but no formal offer was tabled.

“We are in no rush to fill the final position in our roster, as we want to get it right” Gorman said.

“We have a few options at five-eighth, including Trent, and we will go through the process.”

Newcastle are prepared to release Hodkinson with a year to run on his contract to return to Manly and partner Daly Cherry-Evans in the halves — the man who replaced him when he left Brookvale after 24 games in 2010.

The Sea Eagles have a whopping $800,000 to spend on a five-eighth next season — but coach Trent Barrett won’t be bustled into a hasty decision.

Barrett previously said one of the club’s existing halves at Manly — Lachlan Croker, Jackson Hastings or Cameron Cullen — could step-up and partner Cherry-Evans.

“I just want to sit back and wait,” Barrett told The Daily Telegraph last week. “I’m not going to waste the money.

“I have a few options already at the club — Croker, Cullen and Hastings.

“If there is any fallout from the Mitchell Pearce decision … we will monitor that over the next few weeks and see what happens.

“We have some money, there’s enough there. It’s still only November so we’re in a good position.”
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s/news-story/36d05e54b5a47df27b89a8e964ee8401

Barrett confirmed Manly’s interest in Carney.

“We haven’t talked to him at all — but we will keep our eye on him. There are things going on everywhere,” Barrett said.

“I am certainly aware that Todd is there but where he sits with the NRL, I’m not too sure.

“There are a fair few players being thrown at us at the moment. We have a number of options but we’re not in a hurry because we need to get the right fit.

“No one has their full squads back until after Christmas anyway. Lachlan Croker is going really well at the minute with Cherry. I have two very good young halves here in Croker and Jackson Hastings.”

004C516A-D17E-4156-A4FA-BD026434A6FD.jpeg

D.T.
Exiled Carney on Cowboys' radar. PAUL Green has left the door ajar for Todd Carney's NRL resurrection with the Cowboys coach revealing he will consider picking the former Dally M star

Not sure if mentioned previously but ex Sea Eagle Jacob Gagan has signed a one year deal with the Bunnies

Crichton has informed Souffs he won’t be re signing for 2019 - cock a doodle doo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8