2018 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will score a try in the Prelim Finals ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though it really hurts (increases) our chances of getting the spoon I will be cheering the Cows home on Saturday - 29+ out in one round would be great (but much less so if Manly lose on Sunday)

Last edited:
No votes in Knights Tigers so will leave poll open till Storm Rabbits for any stragglers

Someone will be eliminated from the next game from this comp
Think Souths will cause the upset tonight

Good luck everyone (especially Isz and MuzztheEagle who backed Manly)
I didn’t enter as it did not come up as an option in the tipping comp.
No worries though my tipping has been appalling.

woohoo!

third straight year of losing in the first round!!!!! I am so smart. s-m-r-t

Look out favs, tis a w/e of upsets!

Heart attack stuff for those who picked the Roosters but in a round full of upsets and hard to tip games, I'm glad to be moving past the first week

Yep Cowboys nearly line wiped 75% of those standing. Some nervous tippers out there in that last 10 minutes I bet

I picked the sharks tomorrow for this lfs competition
Please let me be wrong tomorrow

2 weeks in a row!!! A feat that hasn't been achieved this season so far, doesn't mean it won't though.
Actually rounds 10-11
Broncos then storm defeats away from home is the one time we have won 2 in a row

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4