2017 Starting Line Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Manly are shopping prop Brenton Lawrence around - fuelling speculation that they are chasing disgruntled Bulldogs prop James Graham.

Lawrence has made a successful recovery from a major back injury over the past 12 months and is a great role model at the Sea Eagles off the field.

But Manly want more penetration up front - and have told rival clubs that Lawrence is available.

Graham has been linked with the Sea Eagles since it was revealed he may lose the Bulldogs captaincy for next season.

Des Hasler won't let the burly Englishman go but that won't stop the Sea Eagles asking the question if they free up some funds.

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...val-holmes/16c279rakd6tk1gvsle184hhfh/slide/3
More Lurker BS

Ryan

Journey Man
Ok. As I said, I will bump into you at Brookie this year and we can have a laugh.

Mate, sent you a PM @Woodsie . As I stated there, I apologise for those comments I made to you on both fronts. They were out of line on all levels. Often say things I don't mean in the heat of the moment. I can understand why you'd get pissed off about it.

In regards to the divorce comment: That was also out of line, and that's to everyone, not just @Woodsie . Someone messaged me about it, as they are currently going through a situation, and rather than being nonchalante about it, as a community, we should be here for each other in those really, really hard & tough times - so apologies everyone - I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I wasn't proud of my comments in this thread.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Mate, sent you a PM @Woodsie . As I stated there, I apologise for those comments I made to you on both fronts. They were out of line on all levels. Often say things I don't mean in the heat of the moment. I can understand why you'd get pissed off about it.

In regards to the divorce comment: That was also out of line, and that's to everyone, not just @Woodsie . Someone messaged me about it, as they are currently going through a situation, and rather than being nonchalante about it, as a community, we should be here for each other in those really, really hard & tough times - so apologies everyone - I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I wasn't proud of my comments in this thread.

Takes a good man to do that , well done @Ryan

Hope you and @Woodsie can move on now

Eagleman

Reserve Grader
Ok, its the off season and Im really bored at work. This is my '17 lineup. If everyone could play to their potential then I would have-

1 Tommy T
2 B Parker
3 Kelly
4 Walker
5 Uate
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Parcell
10 A F-Blake
11 Kapow
12 Lane
13 Jake T

14 Api K 15 Sironen 16 Meehan 17 L Perrett 18 Myles/L Brown

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Well with recent signings/news time for another 'updated' YART. Seems like we are going for bigger forwards so have reflected that on my bench.

1 Turbo
2 Jorge
3 Kelly
4 Walker
5 Uate
6 Green
7 DCE
8 Lussick
9 Parcell
10 Myles
11 Kapow
12 Sironen
13 J Turbo

14 Api
15 Lane
16 AFB
17 L Perrett

18 Meehan
19 L Brown
20 Hoppa

21 Locke
22 Parker
23 Wright

Coach: Baz

Clay

Bencher
Am I the only one who thinks having both Uate and Tafua on the wings is a bad idea?
Both defensively and Offensively.
It's not like we can kick to Killer for a tap back anymore.

Ryan

Journey Man
Am I the only one who thinks having both Uate and Tafua on the wings is a bad idea?
Both defensively and Offensively.
It's not like we can kick to Killer for a tap back anymore.

I reckon we'll be finding Kelly / Walker pretty capable centres to be honest. Most certainly above average. Also, Akuila is only 28 / 29, in his prime, and was a destroyer when Newcastle were strong.

Taufua is up and down yeah, but when he's up, he's an amazing finisher. Just needs work and practice under the high ball.

Anyhoo, my team:

FIRST GRADE
01. Tom Trbojevic (20)
02. Jorge Taufua (25)
03. Brian Kelly (20)
04. Dylan Walker (22)
05. Akuila Uate (29)
06. Blake Green (30)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (27)
08. Darcy Lussick (27)
09. Matt Parcell (24)
10. Addin Fanua-Blake (21)
11. Marty Taupau (26)
12. Curtis Sironen (23)
13. Jake Trbojevic (22)

14. Lewis Brown (30)
15. Brenton Lawrence (31)
16. Lloyd Perrett (21)
17. Shaun Lane (22)

18. Nate Myles
19. Apisai Koroisou
20. Matthew Wright
21. Frank Winterstein
22. Willis Meehan
23. Jonathan Wright
24. Kevin Locke
25. Ohmar Schlamankel

The Wheel

Premium Member
I reckon we'll be finding Kelly / Walker pretty capable centres to be honest. Most certainly above average. Also, Akuila is only 28 / 29, in his prime, and was a destroyer when Newcastle were strong.

Taufua is up and down yeah, but when he's up, he's an amazing finisher. Just needs work and practice under the high ball.

Anyhoo, my team:

FIRST GRADE
01. Tom Trbojevic (20)
02. Jorge Taufua (25)
03. Brian Kelly (20)
04. Dylan Walker (22)
05. Akuila Uate (29)
06. Blake Green (30)
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (27)
08. Darcy Lussick (27)
09. Matt Parcell (24)
10. Addin Fanua-Blake (21)
11. Marty Taupau (26)
12. Curtis Sironen (23)
13. Jake Trbojevic (22)

14. Lewis Brown (30)
15. Brenton Lawrence (31)
16. Lloyd Perrett (21)
17. Shaun Lane (22)

18. Nate Myles
19. Apisai Koroisou
20. Matthew Wright
21. Frank Winterstein
22. Willis Meehan
23. Jonathan Wright
24. Kevin Locke
25. Ohmar Schlamankel
I will think you will find Jamil Or Joppa as I call will be in the top 25.

Is it me or are light on for goal kickers!

The Wheel

Premium Member
Notice Barrett has said there will be a few surprises in the make up of the final side that runs out next year in today's paper. Fans will be pleasantly surprised was the quote.

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
13 7 6 133 16
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15