2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Who

Journey Man
I must say that the tartan-like shorts of the Scotts looked very fetching.
They would have looked fine walking along the Manly promenade.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
How Morgan is starting over DCE dumbfounds me to no end.

The same player, not playing in this WC, who's influence saw Morgan leapfrog DCE at Origin level also has a big influence on the current team. No prizes for guessing who that is.....

Pity because I think Cronk and DCE would work better than Cronk and Morgan.

Don't think DCE was available for selection due to the hip injury.

Like a few, I think DCE would have put off any surgery if he had been selected for his country. But once he pulled out of the PM's XIII game because Mrs Cherry-Evans was due to give birth he seemed to drop back down the pecking order so he decided to have the surgery.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Scotland were brave, pardon the pun (they had to be to wear those shorts), but were completely outclassed.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Apparently a bit of feeling during the week between the rival fans in Christchurch.
Wouldn't like to have been in the middle of that.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nice prayer circle by both Teams to symbolise unity - then the Ref blew the whistle :D
The prayer circle together as well as both teams hugging BEFORE the game, which I've not seen previously....powerful stuff. The cheering crowd was so loud it nearly drowned out the players' war dances.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Not sure about that rule.
If a player deliberately runs behind his team mate in a position like that he should be penalised.
Samoa would've been better off taking a dive.

Class of 96

Bencher
Amazing scenes from the pre-match crowd for the Eng-Leb game. More blue and white shirts with a Jaycar logo than national colours lol.

It's moments like these I wish I had a mobile kebab franchise.

Last edited:

HappilyManly

Journey Man
IMG_20171104_190733.jpg

Tartan Daks for Lottoland :p

That sea eagle on AFB's thigh - amazing :rock:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20