2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
giphy.gif

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Thanks for the advice I wont, 2 games is more than enough for the off season. Its still a low comp. And you should give advice on whinging, Ive heard it all now.
Glad you're taking my advice.
You are always entitled to my opinion.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
worst effort I've seen from TT .... unfortunately .... still love him though
I don't think it had anything to do with effort. He was stuck out on the right wing and we kept pushing left and up the middle all night.

Hard for him to get involved how he normally would. He had very very limited chances

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Tommy didn't have the happiest of games I guess, but TBH as Belcher said in commentary, he and Will Chambers were catching colds out on the right and most of the time they only saw the ball on kick returns or early in the tackle count when the forwards were still getting back onside. On the few occasions when the ball was thrown right, it usually got as far as the second rower before being turned back inside to go left again.

Then of course, they went right after Tommy went to fullback....and Holmes scored. Couldn't take a trick really. You could see his body language when Holmes scored and if you see a replay, Chambers is looking at him like....yeah.

At least he came out of it injury free and we can't ask for more than that after losing Walker and Jake in recent green and gold games. And he would have had at least one test try to his name but for RCG being penalised for obstruction. You know, it never ceases to amaze me how the majority of NRL decoy runners still haven't learned to run through the line and keep going rather than stopping in it and causing an obstruction.

Did anyone else notice that last week when Morgan was on the left, Smith kept passing right to Cronk and this week when he was on the right, Smith kept passing to Munster on the left. But Morgan does need to start passing more as well when he gets the ball. He tries to do too much himself.

Last edited:

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I don't think it had anything to do with effort. He was stuck out on the right wing and we kept pushing left and up the middle all night.

Hard for him to get involved how he normally would. He had very very limited chances

yes but the chances he had he didn't make the most of .... pity the obstruction robbed him of the opening try ..... he dropped a few balls

HappilyManly

Journey Man
yes but the chances he had he didn't make the most of .... pity the obstruction robbed him of the opening try ..... he dropped a few balls
Turbo was unhappy, nervous and frustrated in the lack of ball he was getting. He fumbled/dropped at least 5 times :confused:

Will serve a valuable apprenticeship at the Roos during the RLWC :)

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Did anyone else notice that last week when Morgan was on the left, Smith kept passing right to Cronk and this week when he was on the right, Smith kept passing to Munster on the left. But Morgan does need to start passing more as well when he gets the ball. He tries to do too much himself.

How Morgan is starting over DCE dumbfounds me to no end.

Shoe1

Journey Man

Fine with me. He gets the jersey and no chance of injury.

Harvies elbow

2017 Tipping Competitor
This ground reminds me a bit of the old carlaw park.
Great story on Russell packer helping handicapped kids play rugby league.
A bloke who has done the wrong thing doing good.

Harvies elbow

2017 Tipping Competitor
As ordinary as Scotland may be I think the kiwi's are looking good.
I thought so last week against Samoa and we're probably were the best team of the lot.
And I thought they'd struggle because of the names they have got not playing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
13 7 6 -34 16