2017 membership numbers (so far...)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clubs are losing money but according to the telecrap, we were third or fourth best despite a rubbish season. So while we hammer the clear b for any and everything, they seem to be going ok mitigating their losses.
It's a fine balance for all businesses - no frills ops and risk losing your customer base or do a Parra and hope you don't get caught. @:cool:

I still don't understand why the Clubs don't insist on the NRL sharing the final series and Rep games booty :rolleyes:

The NRL Season Launch is such a low budget marketing effort too.

During the school holidays they could have had a membership drive carnival in the 3 States.
Kids would have dragged their families along and it could be a great lead into the 9s and Season proper:lightbulb:

Do it Duffman! Give membership a call Monday morning and they will explain what you need to do to get into the game. Sometimes there's a membership stand set up at the games, sometimes not so don't count on it although you would expect them to be there for round 1. The supporters store probably won't sell you a membership though.

You probably won't get your membership pack mailed out immediately, I think they do it in bulk when they have enough to get a mail out team together instead of doing it in dribs and drabs but your tickets can be arranged separately - speak to them by phone.

Re sitting together, I've never actually met another Silvertails poster in person although I'm suspicious I've seen a couple of likely picks at games. I wouldn't know what to say if I did meet one, it's a bit like internet dating like that. Apparently there's a crew that hang in the middle of the hill up the back near the bar/shed thing.

Stay away from those guys in the middle of the hill up the back. Pack of weirdos

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10