2016 international ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On Josh Massoud's twitter account today, someone asked about Klemmer to Manly and he responded with "No chance".

So who knows what is going on..........??!!

hopefully it's klemmer, moa or tamou.

Has anyone thought about Sio Siua Taukeahiou? hes a gun and could be the perfect lock. a NZ and Tongan international

I just wish the announcement would hurry up on this international and the walker case. The suspense is killing me.. And on a side not in not sure if I'm gonna make it through the off season.. Hurry up already!!!

Any truth behind Guerra to Manly?
Also anyone have the latest on Fonua-Blake and Meehan. If those two join aswell as Jamil we will have quite the chain gang

Any truth behind Guerra to Manly?
Also anyone have the latest on Fonua-Blake and Meehan. If those two join aswell as Jamil we will have quite the chain gang
Addin has been training with us. Latest training pics are up on the website showing him at preseason in full Manly attire.

Heard from a friend that dean Whare is the international for 2016, but we are saving money also for a big name forward in 2017! He didn't give me a source sorry but he sounded pretty confidentconfident

Whare?
There was talk of this when Barrett got the call but hard to buy this with Walker all but done, the International I believe, is a forward

If we got Whare and Walker I could then understand why Hiku was cut

Edit: not that I agree with decision but would be comfortable with it.

This is my first post in quite a few years....lost my old Man three months ago who was a mad Manly Fan. RIP Joe...

This actually makes allot of sense with Whare signing.. I have been wondering why Hiku would be released as we have already let go of Gutherson and Blair and beyond that there really isn't any experienced First graders left out wider other than Brown.However Brown is not a long term centre.
To add to this in the next 1-2 years Steve Matai and Jamie Lyon will retire.... so this could answer my question.
Big Year coming in 2016 however hopefully one more name prop to come as Nate Myles isn't getting any younger and quite a few young props are on one year deals.
Also thanks Dan for the password re-set.

This is my first post in quite a few years....lost my old Man three months ago who was a mad Manly Fan. RIP Joe...

This actually makes allot of sense with Whare signing.. I have been wondering why Hiku would be released as we have already let go of Gutherson and Blair and beyond that there really isn't any experienced First graders left out wider other than Brown.However Brown is not a long term centre.
To add to this in the next 1-2 years Steve Matai and Jamie Lyon will retire.... so this could answer my question.
Big Year coming in 2016 however hopefully one more name prop to come as Nate Myles isn't getting any younger and quite a few young props are on one year deals.
Future centre pair will be Whare and Walker

Condolences to you and the family feathered friend

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4