2016 international ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Well things have been busy in the player movement department in the off season, but do you guys think this could be on the cards.
Roosters release mcilwrick
Release cordner
Sign Farah
We get our international in cordner for 2016.

Well things have been busy in the player movement department in the off season, but do you guys think this could be on the cards.
Roosters release mcilwrick
Release cordner
Sign Farah
We get our international in cordner for 2016.
I would like that; however, would they release Cordner just to get Farah when they have Friend? If they release Cordner it could be to sign someone big - Hayne or SBW (given RTS has gone and freed up money as well).

Farah might well end up there, but it would be a strange move to release Cordner just for him; unless they know they can't match what we are willing to pay for him in 2017 and so let him go early.

Who knows; although, it does make the off season exciting for once.

Last edited:
How do we know the international player isn't Jarryd Hayne and they aren't anouncing it because the NFL season hasn't finished yet?

It will be the big ugly Bastard from the Cowboys.
eli-tuco.jpg

Cordner, walker, or whoever we are chasing I don't give a f... we are going to be serious contenders in 16 with our settled squad . Killer , skivvy, snake, Tom t , jake t, Jorge, Peta, and that man dce and our new boys I think the comp is coming back to us . Ohhhhhh yeeeeh.

A few cards need to fall out way first for it to happen (the player movements are starting to happen this weekend by look of things) but if it does happen it will be 2016

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4