2015 season...and away we go!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canadian Frenchies here.It has to be obliterate Isis day soon wouldn't u think.

Oops...so in my previous post I manage to insult half your family by saying my ones are real french ones!! (No offence meant...I just meant mine are from france....not 'french canadian')

That said....agreed. I mean ok they haven't claimed responsibility for it ....yet.... but even if they weren't it's time to fight fire with fire.

It has to stop!

*Hi asio*

edit: I think isis just claimed responsibility.

They are inlaws ,definitely no offence taken ,Its only offensive if I am not being offensive enough to them.

Canadian Frenchies here.It has to be obliterate Isis day soon wouldn't u think.
If they don't do something serious about them soon today's events will become much more frequent worldwide, god knows how many of these dogs are living amongst us, it's very worrying.

They are inlaws ,definitely no offence taken ,Its only offensive if I am not being offensive enough to them.

Sounds perfect!

If they don't do something serious about them soon today's events will become much more frequent worldwide, god knows how many of these dogs are living amongst us, it's very worrying.

True. And it has only been 10 months since the attack in Paris on Charlie Hebo. So France and their citizens around the world will still be reeling from that...and now even more so.

Sounds perfect!

True. And it has only been 10 months since the attack in Paris on Charlie Hebo. So France and their citizens around the world will still be reeling from that...and now even more so.
Just bloody awful disgusting animals, inhuman, insensitive and lacking any traits of civilised human beings, I fear for my kids and grandkids, I fear for every reasonable person of any nation who is affected by these filthy mongrels, it's time to wipe them from history, how many have to die before the leaders of the democratic world do what must be done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6