2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandow to Warrington - best Parra player all year
On his day Sandow is a matchwinner for parra. Now that it seems like he is going and Hayne has left Radradra as their only player who can change a game.

Japanese and French rugby are throwing huge dollars at him to change codes and it wouldn't surprise if he left the NRL in the offseason as the money will be too great to refuse.

Then all the pressure will be on Foran to win games for parra

Yeah I was holding out hope for us to sign him, good in defence, great kicking game, no ego he would of complemented DCE nicely with his directional game.
How many 5/8th do the Sharks need? They already have a good'un in Bird, and a former star in Barba. I guess Townsend will play halfback.

How many 5/8th do the Sharks need? They already have a good'un in Bird, and a former star in Barba. I guess Townsend will play halfback.

Paul Gallen, James Maloney, Wade Graham, Luke Lewis, Blake Ayshford, Mick Ennis, Ben Barba, Jeff Robson, Jack Bird and Townsend have all played NRL as starting 5/8s they do love a guy that can play in the 6.

Think The Wheel is right Bird will be centre and back row in years to come, Maloney 6, Townsend 7, Holmes 1. Barba stay on the bench or given permission to look elsewhere.

Last edited:
James Maloney, Wade Graham, Luke Lewis, Blake Ayshford, Mick Ennis, Ben Barba, Jeff Robson, Jack Bird and Townsend have all played NRL as starting 5/8s they do love a guy that can play in the 6.

Think The Wheel is right Bird will be centre and back row in years to come, Maloney 6, Townsend 7, Holmes 1. Barba stay on the bench or given permission to look elsewhere.
Don't forget, Gallen pretty well debuted as a five eighth, against Manly

Sandow to Warrington - best Parra player all year

Interesting.

The Richie Myler to NRL ( ie: Manly) rumours from earlier in the year have gone quiet but with Warrington getting Sandow and Gidley next year where does that leave Myler?
Ratchford is a better than average player and their hooker is handy too.

Anyone heard if Myler is staying in the ESL or trying his luck out here?

I read earlier this week that he's close to signing a deal with a rival Super League club (can't recall which one!) so I don't think you'll see him in the NRL in 2016 mate.

Thanks Mitch, I figured he must've been leaving the Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12