[Resurrected] 2015 Member Caps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apologies for being slightly off topic here. Did anyone else see the stepbrother of the woman appearing in court yesterday who had her bail revoked (the partner of the Martin Place character) He was wearing a Manly cap (I think it was the centenary Cap -2008) Photo is in the SMH today and was on TV last night.

I have a cap at home that they were handing out at the 2008 GF. All blue with a Manly logo on front and a Telstra Premiership 2008 Grand Final patch on the side.

I actually didn't get it - went to the game but was inside before they began being handed out (like when I was at Sunset when Andy Irons won his first world title and Billabong started tossing out AI hats and I missed them too). My brother in law grabbed two and gave them to me. Lost one somehow but have a brand new one in a box, never wear it. Just wear my worn out old Manly trucker...

Eric Galt said:
Apologies for being slightly off topic here. Did anyone else see the stepbrother of the woman appearing in court yesterday who had her bail revoked (the partner of the Martin Place character) He was wearing a Manly cap (I think it was the centenary Cap -2008) Photo is in the SMH today and was on TV last night.

I saw it as well on TV. Thought it was a Manly cap but hoped it wasn't.

Brooke said:
Eric Galt said:

I saw it as well on TV. Thought it was a Manly cap but hoped it wasn't.

It was an old Delmege sponsored hat.

i got mine today, geez that santa is a top bloke!
i like it,
with the '13 & '14 hats the white shows up dirt easily & since i wear them regularly they tend to get dirty often.
i would have liked to see the eagle on there but regardless i will always wear my members cap often & with pride.

One thing that bothers me about the member caps - I have a 3 year and a one year old - both jnr members, and their pack includes the adult cap.

Seeing as though they have age specific memberships, why can't they give them a kids size hat, with Egor or something on it. My kids happen to take after their father and have large craniums but expecting them to fit into that cap is ridiculous...

I don't mind the 2015 cap - the grey is a neutral colour and looks ok, usually, with lots of Manly gear.

I don't particularly like the URM sponsor logo and not sure I like the "stronger together" quote as that clearly was NOT the case on the field during the last 2 months of the 2014 1st grade season..

I like the Sea Eagles words at the front, though also would've liked an eagle logo somewhere.

My 2012 MWSE members cap is my most-worn - really like that one.

Quite like the idea of a members cap of any kind really, different each and every year, as long as sponsor/advertising logos are kept to an absolute minimum, and will keep each and every one proudly.

Loobs said:
One thing that bothers me about the member caps - I have a 3 year and a one year old - both jnr members, and their pack includes the adult cap.

Seeing as though they have age specific memberships, why can't they give them a kids size hat, with Egor or something on it. My kids happen to take after their father and have large craniums but expecting them to fit into that cap is ridiculous...

Not sure what the Junior age is up to .....12 years?
Some of these kids have bigger noggins than I have and I have a fat head.
What's the club going to do... supply free hats for different size heads?
Can you imagine the logistics and costs?
The club took the cheaper option and it's the same for all.

I'm glad to get a great value membership package with freebies and I love the new hats. It's much better than the cheap 2013 with too much white. That hat of mine is no longer white at the back even though I keep things relatively clean.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all.
Hoping for a premiership in 2015!
Go Manly!!!

Yeah I actually like this years cap - been a member now for 6 or 7 years and cant see the point of having the same/similar design on all the caps and having a dozen similar caps in your cupboard. Hence a few random colours is fine with me.

Life tells us that unless your giving away piles and piles of free cash your never going to please everyone anyway...... I reckon I've worn this years cap more than some previous ones already.

Thumbs up from me.

I'd like the word "MANLY" to appear somewhere on the cap...

Hi mate I’m trying to find one to rebuild my modest collection that got thrown out during my divorce, any ideas?

Mate I get a different hat every year from club membership and I usually keep the current one and give the others away to Manly people .

I just had a look for you and I found a 2007 Manly member hat and a 2018 Manly member hat and if you want them both to add to your collection I can post them to you .
Just private message me your address .

Do not thank me as it is always a pleasure to assist my Manly brothers . All Manly people I consider as family

Most in our generation have been through a divorce and I can feel for you .

Always remember that in divorce we will lose our house and our assets and we will feel the pain and cry because good man have big hearts , but no one can take away our heart to love again and our spirit to open up another chapter in our lives and create a great life and a happy ending .

Mate I get a different hat every year from club membership and I usually keep the current one and give the others away to Manly people .

I just had a look for you and I found a 2007 Manly member hat and a 2018 Manly member hat and if you want them both to add to your collection I can post them to you .
Just private message me your address .

Do not thank me as it is always a pleasure to assist my Manly brothers . All Manly people I consider as family

Most in our generation have been through a divorce and I can feel for you .

Always remember that in divorce we will lose our house and our assets and we will feel the pain and cry because good man have big hearts , but no one can take away our heart to love again and our spirit to open up another chapter in our lives and create a great life and a happy ending .

Good work Bozo

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4