[Resurrected] 2015 Member Caps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just received them, they must be the ugliest hats I've seen in 2 decades. The maroon and grey is a terrible combo, and the 'Sea Eagles' writing is straight out of the 80's. Don't we have a marketing department that can identify this?...

I like them better than previous years. Bit classier. I don't feel like a total hillbilly wearing it.

They must have picked the nastiest shade of grey ever. If the grey was changed to white on the cap it would have been a massive improvement

I like the colour mix. Don't like the "sea eagles" font on the front - would much prefer the Sea Eagles badge as it appears on the jersey. What I like about it most is that it seems to fit my melon fairly well.

Normie, I have a 2013 cap, I am not greatly sentimental about it, so if you would like it I could post it. It is a well traveled cap - it went to the UK and Europe last year.

All the bloody polo shirts are also grey or have blue in them...I just don't get it....Maroon and white, its cant be that difficult.

Real Deal said:
I like the colour mix. Don't like the "sea eagles" font on the front - would much prefer the Sea Eagles badge as it appears on the jersey. What I like about it most is that it seems to fit my melon fairly well.

Normie, I have a 2013 cap, I am not greatly sentimental about it, so if you would like it I could post it. It is a well traveled cap - it went to the UK and Europe last year.

Agree 100% on your thoughts on the new cap. Hate the font. Don't mind the colour mix at all.

I don't get why people don't get it year after year! They don't do it just to piss you off. The marketing feedback must show wider demand for having an additional color in there. I love our maroon and white as much as anyone but I also don't mind some of the additional color combos.

Don't see the fuss.
The grey is better than the blue.
At least grey is a neutral colour.
Blue is another team's colour.

I don't mind the "Sea Eagles" on the front either.
Something different.
I'll be wearing my hat.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4