2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Fox: James Grahame re signs till 2018 @ $2.8m

Alright seriously, the dogs need to start off-loading players or the NRL needs to audit the dogs.

Hopefully with this overspending they leave Foz alone.

master blaster said:
tookey said:
The dogs are also said to be chasing Tedesco from the tigers for next year.
he is good friends with Brett,maybe he can tell him not to go there,he will ruin his career

Maybe Brett could lure tedesco to manly........oh wait!

Tedesco looks real good now he has gotten over his injuries. Seems very similar to Brett Stewart.

ifernolan said:
Seems very similar to Brett Stewart
Yes I thought that when I watched him go down clutching his knee.
I hope he has better luck than Snake, it is tough to watch genuine talent struggling to get on the field.

Des is doing a god job setting up the dogs, but I don't like the conduit he has via that shyster, secret handshaking ex CEO he had straight to the top of the nrl. It reeks of a conflict of interest and I hope it's not getting abused. It's easy to assemble a gun future squad if a coach is aware of potential salary cap changes and others are not.

They are both pretty lax in the ethics dept.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smh.com.au%2Frugby-league%2Fleague-news%2Fjosh-morris-set-for-perfect-10-with-bulldogs-20140320-hvka3.html&ei=7BMqU8vZCtCQiQfWjYCoDA&usg=AFQjCNEQSZOtuFeA3SqdBrURQeHQvrZkgQ&sig2=ND5nywnJR6WoBW6Srchniw&bvm=bv.62922401,d.aGc

Josh Morris, decent payrise - 4 years extension with Bulldogs

Ryan said:
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCcQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.smh.com.au%2Frugby-league%2Fleague-news%2Fjosh-morris-set-for-perfect-10-with-bulldogs-20140320-hvka3.html&ei=7BMqU8vZCtCQiQfWjYCoDA&usg=AFQjCNEQSZOtuFeA3SqdBrURQeHQvrZkgQ&sig2=ND5nywnJR6WoBW6Srchniw&bvm=bv.62922401,d.aGc

Josh Morris, decent payrise - 4 years extension with Bulldogs
and their still under the cap

Have a mate that's a tigers supporter, reckons there is rumors floating around on wests forums manly have made a formal enquiry to tedesco manager in regards to his situations for next year ! I don't believe a word of it !

bennyeagle said:
Have a mate that's a tigers supporter, reckons there is rumors floating around on wests forums manly have made a formal enquiry to tedesco manager in regards to his situations for next year ! I don't believe a word of it !

And we've supposed to have been interested in the Cronulla hooker Lichaa. Ridiculous. Apart from Snake at fullback we have Hiku, Gutherson and, in my opinion the best prospect of all, Tom Turbo Jet. While on hookers we have Michael Stigg in the Under 20s who will fit nicely in when Matt decides to retire.
Why would we be interested? Let the Dogs pay big money for them.

The Who said:
bennyeagle said:

And we've supposed to have been interested in the Cronulla hooker Lichaa. Ridiculous. Apart from Snake at fullback we have Hiku, Gutherson and, in my opinion the best prospect of all, Tom Turbo Jet. While on hookers we have Michael Stigg in the Under 20s who will fit nicely in when Matt decides to retire.

I'd expect every club to make a formal inquiry to Tedesco's manager and regardless of who we have as back up for Snake, I'd expect Manly to do so too.
A formal inquiry may be just that , an enquiry - 1. is he interested? 2. if so, what are you asking? 3. etc
If you don't ask....if the answers no after question 1 then there is no need for further questions.

The Who said:
bennyeagle said:

aren,t we linked to everybody off contract

master blaster said:
The Who said:
bennyeagle said:

aren,t we linked to everybody off contract
Jayden hodges is also a pretty handy replacement for Matty.

bennyeagle said:

If that's true maybe the Snake is looking at retirement. All these injuries would be a massive pain in his arse. It's not much fun limping all the time.

Tedesco would turn into a superstar at this club

We don't need him. We have so much depth in the juniors to cover this position I think we are shooting ourselves in the foot if we try and buy any more players. Was bred NOT bought something we were aiming for.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8