2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Townsville Eagle said:
Regardless of the team, I think it is a sad period when we see this sort of thing happening. Not a good look for the NRL and they just sit there imploding with no idea what to do. Unfortunately they are damaging the product with too many rule changes and Asada is doing the rest. Lucky I still have AFL. It may end up being the premier sport in Australia. Come on NRL, stand up and get on top of things, where is your leadership ability.

AFL are hardly the example you should use. Their problems with Essendon were worse than Cronulla and they are now losing their boss and instead of choosing the standout replacement who was being courted by League, they pick someone else totally out of the box. They sound like their heading for a fall to me. RU are doing OK though and soccer despite Gallops involvement seems to be doing well

From the lurker today

Dogs set to offload big boys
The Bulldogs are prepared to offload big boppers Tony Williams and Sam Kasiano next year to fit new signings Andrew Fifita and Michael Lichaa under the salary cap. The club spent plenty attracting the two stars - and have some culling to do as a result. Williams still has two years to go of a massive contract but has been a major disappointment and the Bulldogs are attempting to cut their losses. They have even told rival clubs they will pay a substantial percent of Williams' contract to move him on. Kasiano is off contract next year and while, on his day, he is one of the most damaging forwards in the game, his career has been plagued by injury. Hooker and captain Michael Ennis is also off contract and currently negotiating his future.

We should buy She-Rex for 2015, taking the rebate offered by the Dogs and sign on a strings attached contract. Then drop him from the squad before round 1 after diagnosing that he is unfit to play with a pea-heart that wouldn't hit our salary cap. We pocket the dogs money as pay back for the money we had to pay him for his first year at the Dogs.

Any good lawyers out there that could draft a contract to make this work?

I would take him back in a heart beat he loves the club & running off foran again he would be one off the most damaging players in the premiership
His problem at the dogs is that he has no one to run off Reynolds is a ball runner not a ball player

Dikefalos said:
I would take him back in a heart beat he loves the club & running off foran again he would be one off the most damaging players in the premiership
His problem at the dogs is that he has no one to run off Reynolds is a ball runner not a ball player

If he loved running off foran...foz wouldn't have needed to yell "run f... ya" at him so often.

Would take him back on a 1 dollar contract.

Foran would be handicapped/overworked by having to micro manage that Sloth again :cool:

Tex had his chances at two successful Clubs now :cool:

HappilyManly said:
Foran would be handicapped/overworked by having to micro manage that Sloth again :cool:

Tex had his chances at two successful Clubs now :cool:

i gotta ask,
i know manly would be one of them but which team is the other?
parra or dogs?
i wouldn't class either of them as successful of late.
one good year does not make a successful team

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10