2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How long has King got on his current contract ? Don't think we can afford to carry him any longer if this is true. This and Snake news is putting a huge knife into our chances this year.

We'll be right mick. Snake having a rest now, whilst not ideal, could be a blessing in disguise. We want to be at full throttle in August/September not May/June.
We'll be right mate.
I'm more concerned that you picked Manly by 8 this week, than Snakes injury.

Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet. (delete if it has) I was told today from a very good source, the dogs have chosen Kasiano over Barba for the future. Barba to the Broncos.

mozgrame said:
Not sure if it has been mentioned here yet. (delete if it has) I was told today from a very good source, the dogs have chosen Kasiano over Barba for the future. Barba to the Broncos.

That would be a very dumb move, almost as dumb as paying a fortune for Hodkinson and Tony Williams...but not quite.

Canterbury need a fit Kasiano and Barba on the paddock or else they wont be serious contenders. Letting either go would be folly. However as a Manly supporter I think its a great idea.

Bearfax said:
Canterbury need a fit Kasiano and Barba on the paddock or else they wont be serious contenders. Letting either go would be folly. However as a Manly supporter I think its a great idea.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that this was the first use of the word "folly" on Silvertails.

mozgrame said:

While i dont think this is true cause barba is a huge asset to the dogs (unless he is doing alot of damage to moral with his behaviour).

It would pave the way for the dogs to have a big money offer for folau.

simon64 said:
Bearfax said:

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that this was the first use of the word "folly" on Silvertails.

@[simon64]

Well, I hope that you don't or didn't bet your life on that assumption. A quick search brings up numerous threads over the years where "folly" has been used:

http://forums.silvertails.net/search.php?action=results&sid=5f476004d8dc425362ddbb1118e513d5&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

Jethro said:
simon64 said:
Bearfax said:

@[simon64]

Well, I hope that you don't or didn't bet your life on that assumption. A quick search brings up numerous threads over the years where "folly" has been used:

http://forums.silvertails.net/search.php?action=results&sid=5f476004d8dc425362ddbb1118e513d5&sortby=lastpost&order=desc

Well nothing is off limits now. Stay tuned for frequent use of "marvelous" and "golly gee". :D

simon64 said:
Bearfax said:

Careful Simon or I'll do my lolly my gosh oh golly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8