2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Manly swoop on Broncos young gun Delroy Berryman

Chris Garry
The Courier-Mail
May 06, 2013 12:00AM

BRISBANE Broncos prodigy Delroy Berryman has been snatched by the Manly Sea Eagles.

A star for the Redcliffe Dolphins in the Intrust Super Cup, Berryman will head to Manly in November after signing a two-year deal with the Sydney club at the weekend.

Berryman, 22, a winger with exceptional pace, was signed by the Broncos on a second-tier deal after an outstanding 2012 with the Dolphins.

He played in two of the club's pre-season trials, but failed to impress enough to secure a place in their NRL team, with Josh Hoffman and Lachlan Maranta ahead of him.

Berryman's manager, former Maroons Origin fullback Clinton Schifcofske, said Manly gave his client an opportunity the Broncos could not match.

"The Broncos were great during the negotiations, but Manly have given Delroy a real opportunity to crack the NRL," he said.

"It goes to show how strong the Intrust Super Cup competition is that Sydney clubs are prepared to back players from here."

Berryman has a significant chance in making his NRL debut at Manly, with winger David Williams tipped to be moving clubs.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-swoop-on-broncos-young-gun-delroy-berryman/story-fndv2w3r-1226635583284

Wolfie leaving? I hope not. Signing Berryman on a second tier contract tells me he'll be a backup and replacement for injury.

swoop said:
Manly swoop on Broncos young gun Delroy Berryman

Chris Garry
The Courier-Mail
May 06, 2013 12:00AM

BRISBANE Broncos prodigy Delroy Berryman has been snatched by the Manly Sea Eagles.

A star for the Redcliffe Dolphins in the Intrust Super Cup, Berryman will head to Manly in November after signing a two-year deal with the Sydney club at the weekend.

Berryman, 22, a winger with exceptional pace, was signed by the Broncos on a second-tier deal after an outstanding 2012 with the Dolphins.

He played in two of the club's pre-season trials, but failed to impress enough to secure a place in their NRL team, with Josh Hoffman and Lachlan Maranta ahead of him.

Berryman's manager, former Maroons Origin fullback Clinton Schifcofske, said Manly gave his client an opportunity the Broncos could not match.

"The Broncos were great during the negotiations, but Manly have given Delroy a real opportunity to crack the NRL," he said.

"It goes to show how strong the Intrust Super Cup competition is that Sydney clubs are prepared to back players from here."

Berryman has a significant chance in making his NRL debut at Manly, with winger David Williams tipped to be moving clubs.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-swoop-on-broncos-young-gun-delroy-berryman/story-fndv2w3r-1226635583284

Wolfie leaving? I hope not. Signing Berryman on a second tier contract tells me he'll be a backup and replacement for injury.

The second tier deal is what he is on at the Broncos. The article says nothing about a second tier deal at Manly.

the mauler said:
Eagles2nv said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Big Rumour I got tonite that Mick Weyman may sign with Manly

After what i saw tonight from him.. no thanks.

I thought Weyman had a big game. His carries were huge IMO.

Agree, he was awesome and looks to have shed a few kilos. His charges were strong and the dragons got into the game on the back of his surges

Delroy better be some good outside depth. I actually thought Tonga was gonna go alright last night, but all he did is trigger nightmares of the Bani days.

bennyeagle said:
Weyman killed us lastnight !

So that's why it was hard to get outta bed this morning!!!

Weyman did have a good game last night. Played like a man desperate for a contract.

Jacob Miller leaving the Tigers to go to Hull, possibly opening the door for them to get Rose within the month

Luke Walsh to St Helen's next season, Sam Williams or Hodkinson tipped to go to Penrith

Kiwi Eagle said:
Jacob Miller leaving the Tigers to go to Hull, possibly opening the door for them to get Rose within the month
Interesting. If the tigers want George to play halfback he'll be there like a shot.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10