2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
the mauler said:
Weyman 2yr deal with Manly. Done deal apparently.

Are being tricky and just stirring the pot Mauler, or have you inside information. Either way I commend your comment.

Townsville Eagle

Reserve Grader
Stevo said:
WESTIE said:
Stevo said:
WESTIE said:
The kid's name is spelt - TRBOJEVIC. Hopefully we can lock him up soon ,on a long term contract.

And pronounced TRE-BOY-O-VIC

Sorry Stevo.....its actually pronounced - TR - BORE - YEAH - VITCH

Is it? That's not how the commentators have teen saying it. lol

TRE-BOY-YEA-VIC would be the correct pronunciation I believe.

Clint

Tipping Member
Townsville Eagle said:
Stevo said:
WESTIE said:
Stevo said:
WESTIE said:
The kid's name is spelt - TRBOJEVIC. Hopefully we can lock him up soon ,on a long term contract.

To save confusion how about we just call him "Mr T", and I pity the fool that gets that wrong!!

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Stevo...im not trying to start an argument mate , and Townsville - you are wrong buddy,( there is no E in the first part of his name , so it can't be TRE-BOY )....The bloke will play first grade in the future - i am sure he will have to accept some sort of compromise on the pronounciation of his name......most likely will be pronounced - TURBO-YEAH-VIC. ....and on the subject of Weyman - cant say i'm a massive fan.

Clint

Tipping Member
the mauler said:
Weyman 2yr deal with Manly. Done deal apparently.

If true, we must have got him a fair bit cheaper than what we needed to pay Kitey, otherwise we surely would have held onto Kitey over signing Weyman.

RL Gronk

Reserve Grader
RL Gronk said:
This isn't the greatest source but Matthew Johns has just stated on Triple M that manly are chasing real hard Leeds back KAllum Watkins if I remember correctly the kid scored against us in last years WCC

I see RLW mole has now said the same thing In this weeks RLW would be a massive signing imo

RL Gronk said:
RL Gronk said:
This isn't the greatest source but Matthew Johns has just stated on Triple M that manly are chasing real hard Leeds back KAllum Watkins if I remember correctly the kid scored against us in last years WCC

I see RLW mole has now said the same thing In this weeks RLW would be a massive signing imo

Maybe.

Depends on the terms.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
StuBoot said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Canberra and Newcastle had been linked the Weyman btw

Surely the Raiders would be in the box seat there, didn't they make a statue of him in his home town ( Moruya? )

I saw that statue a couple of weeks ago by the way.

I'm not sure about Weyman, obviously an international, but I've got a bit of a feeling that his style is about 2 years behind the current pace of the game. Anyway let's see if we get him or not, can't say we have messed up on too many recruitment decisions over the last few years.

Bearfax

Grizzly old fart
Clint said:
Townsville Eagle said:
Stevo said:
WESTIE said:
Stevo said:
WESTIE said:

To save confusion how about we just call him "Mr T", and I pity the fool that gets that wrong!!

Seems obvious to me. Should be pronounced TURBO TRIFIC or just plain TURBO. Forget the rest.

RL Gronk said:
RL Gronk said:

Interesting one, only just signed a five year deal a few months ago, so Rhinos obviously rate him. not that deals mean much these days..

http://www.loverugbyleague.com/news_6920-new-five-year-deal-for-watkins.html

tookey

First Grader
RL Gronk said:
RL Gronk said:

I would prefer that we re-signed killer first before we go chasing another centre. Or are we losing killer next year and signing watkins as his replacement?

Wolfpack

Bencher
Stevo said:
WESTIE said:

This is something I'm curious about, not entirely sure that pronunciation is correct. I know that's how the u20 commentators say his name, but like all commentators they're utter numpties so you can't really trust anything they say.

From looking at his name I would think that it would be pronounced something like "turbo-yevich". Kinda hard to tell without knowing what cultural background his family is from I guess.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
HappilyManly said:
Probably has as much veracity as that of the Twilight rumour, but The Mole has Gorgeous changing Clubs before June 30.

PS. Next Thursday Foz is the Guest on The Game Plan - ONE 7:30pm

3 weeks ago I would have said it would probably happen

But the club would be crazy to let him go now Galuvao is gone and Fa'aoso missing a massive chunk of the year and I couldn't see them doing it

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
12 9 3 83 22
13 10 3 80 22
13 9 4 110 20
12 7 5 64 18
12 7 5 -37 18
13 7 6 133 16
13 7 6 81 16
13 7 6 47 16
13 7 6 -34 16
13 6 6 27 15