2013 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Stevo

First Grader
Brookie said:
bring back petero!

small gripe with this thread, whenever i click on the last page i get an error message saying: The specified thread does not exist.

only happens with this thread?

@[Brookie] It happens some of the time. Not just on this thread. Click on 'last post' on the Right Hand side and it will take you to thew last post you read or the fist post if you haven't opened the thread before.

bones

Bones Knows
Stevo said:
Brookie said:
bring back petero!

small gripe with this thread, whenever i click on the last page i get an error message saying: The specified thread does not exist.

Click on 'last post' on the Right Hand side

I was waiting for the 25th of April to click on that.

Brookie

Reserve Grader
Stevo said:
Brookie said:
bring back petero!

@[Brookie] It happens some of the time. Not just on this thread. Click on 'last post' on the Right Hand side and it will take you to thew last post you read or the fist post if you haven't opened the thread before.

cheers mate

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
bones said:
Stevo said:
Brookie said:
bring back petero!

Click on 'last post' on the Right Hand side

I was waiting for the 25th of April to click on that.

Sheesh, remember when Bones was funny...

Lest we forget.

(esp at 4.30am in the evening) wink

- ok not real good but trying to show you I got it.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
That thing about going back to page 1 is something to do with all the posts that got deleted from this thread still showing up in the counter or something like that

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Why would you buy Prince and lose a young up and comer like Norman. Not saying Norman is a gun but Prince is past it. Broncos recruiting has gone to ****e since Bennett left.

Stevo

First Grader
It's possible he's just pissed off at the competition Prince brings with him and Parra probably just offered him ****loads....... as usual.

Rex

Bencher
mickqld said:
Why would you buy Prince and lose a young up and comer like Norman. Not saying Norman is a gun but Prince is past it. Broncos recruiting has gone to ****e since Bennett left.

Broncos are lazy through having the playing field tilted to their benefit for so many years.

MWSE

Bencher
A few interesting names off contract at the end of this year. A couple of players I wouldnt mind seeing in our colours:

Liam Fulton (Apart from the quality name, he is a great player)
Lachlan Maranta
David Klemmer
Korbin Sims
Jake Mullaney

Napper

Bencher
MWSE said:
A few interesting names off contract at the end of this year. A couple of players I wouldnt mind seeing in our colours:

Liam Fulton (Apart from the quality name, he is a great player)

Is that sarcasm?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18