2012 Theme Song Suggestions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Underneath the radar

Or Injustice by Spy v Spy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rELDg3gLvRE

mozgrame said:
The 30 second commercial should consist of nothing but Manly players breaking tackles. Manly players scoring. Manly players kicking goals. Manly players putting on huge hits, and end with Manly players raising the trophy.

30 seconds of Glenn and Brett shaking Gallops hand after winning the comp and at the end "John Howard couldn't say sorry and neither could David Gallop?"

Or Des's message to the board:

So if you're in trouble right up to your brain
And the boss is gettin' to you
Parents and politics, money and marriage
And life in general is making you spew
There's one thing that you gotta do
And I suggest you do it today
Stand up in your office, school or your street
And this is what you gotta say...
Why don't you and you and you and you
And your rotten friends too
Why don't you and him and not forgettin' you
Why dontcha all get ****ed?

http://youtu.be/j0lfCcbQPyk

captainskin said:
ARE YOU READY by Fatty gets a stylist.
Look it up on You Tube.

So, that's the latest ch7 theme song. Pass.

Donald Where's Your Troosers by Andy Stewart ( choreography by Robbo ). Day of the Eagle by Robin Trower and When the Eagle Flies by Traffic.

You guys serous you don't remember that one in the 80's, def in 87. It had Stewart Davis for manly scoring, as well as stars like steve Mavin and blocker. I think blocker actually 'don't argued' crusher (unfortunately) in a big run.

Anyway, song went, 'that's what the big games all about, giving it the best you can, playing like a mortal, then playing like superman. Giving it all you got, giving it your best shot, cause there are no second prizes, your a winner or your not. Who will it be this year, a small man walking tall, or a big man, getting bigger, to collect, the greatest prize of all'. Great add, 7 years old and remember it like yest. Fact we won that year was even more special!

More than happy with Bon Jovi. My understanding is part of the deal with the NRL was that they will be performing at a GF. They will get a crowd pumping.

Speaking of good GF acts, I thought Wolfmother were sensational in 09.

What about "Welcome To The Jungle" by Guns & Roses. I wanted my wife to walk down the aisle to this but couldn't talk her around.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4