2006 - Here's the door

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
2006 - Here's the door

These are the following players I'd like to see flung out the door during the off season - never to disgrace our fine jumper again:

Monaghan
Dunley
Williamson

And the following given the mother of all rockets and a 50% pay-cut:

King
Watmough
Orford
Hicks
Bryant

The Jim Beam Cup probably has more talent that that un illustrous list above.

2006 - Here's the door

Oh, and the less said about useless turnstiles like Deadwood and Curtis the better. If they're lucky they have a long career ahead of them in the Toowoomba League.

2006 - Here's the door

I am happy to keep Williamson and Dunley for depth as we will have injuries and these guys would not be on big $$$ and would be good for experience when injuries arise.

Apart from that I agree with the above comments.

2006 - Here's the door

These are the following players I'd like to see flung out the door during the off season - never to disgrace our fine jumper again:

Monaghan
Dunley
Williamson

And the following given the mother of all rockets and a 50% pay-cut:

King
Watmough
Orford
Hicks
Bryant

The Jim Beam Cup probably has more talent that that un illustrous list above.

Any chance you Can spit the Dummy again and go with them ??? :stupid:

2006 - Here's the door

I'd get rid of Dunley and Willow.

And I doubt Bryant would play for $200 bucks a week ;)

2006 - Here's the door

I am happy to see certain players (such as discussed above) leaving but only if we have better alternatives. We need to wait another year for Trembath, Offerdahl and co to be ready to make the big step up.

I would like to look at who is ready to step up ....

Ballin and Cuthbo need to be at least blooded and given a chance to become first graders. Wells has some talent and even players like Meaney need a chance.

No point though getting rid of players if we don't have replacements. We need to build our depth as we have got off fairly lightly in the last two years.

2006 - Here's the door

Id want to keep monas. His dummy half kicking ****s all over anything orford has in his long kicking game.

Other than that, if we keep running out two hookers i'll just about give up.

---- King
---- Dunley
---- Williamson
---- Deadwood
---- Stevie

Orford needs a pay cut. Watmough needs to slap to wake up to himself and Burns needs to ****ING PASS THE BALL!!!

2006 - Here's the door

Hey why don't we sack the whole team except Lyon & Bell, bring Brett Stewart off the bence, and have Toovey double as Trainer and the defensive line, hey bugger it, lets rest Lyon & Bell when other teams have the ball and have the trainers argue with the referee for 10 mins...... getting the point yet?

This post makes as much sense as the crap you guys are suggesting. There are very few players available on the market, and you want to get rid of them???????? The devil you know is better than no devil at all.

2006 - Here's the door

If you want to fit in here, you are going the wrong way about it...talking sense and all....

2006 - Here's the door

Mellon head I'm with you on this one. As much as I'd like to kick out the deadwood and all the others, we must be able to field a team in 07. All of Mata's offenders are also crap in my opinion, but at the moment they're our crap and so we must do what we can, for as long as no suitable alternatives are out there, to coach out their defiencies. Des must take responsibility for this and his continual poor selections and putting such rubbish into the top team week after week. In my humble, he's got to be spoken to and Roach should be the first to feel the boot.

2006 - Here's the door

Rose has shown some talent and promise, but because he doesnt fit the prototype player these days either look like one by losing some beef or piss off ? Not in my opinion, he is going fine as he is, could lose some weight if he wants, but at the moment the extra weight is a problem for defenders, coz they cant grip his guts hehe, and he has good speed for his size

2006 - Here's the door

DSM5 - poor selections?. Who else was Des gonna pick? if he picked others and left Monas, watmough, bryant on the bench and manly lost 2 in a row, we'd just be replying to threads asking what the hell are two highly paid players doing in PL.....

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

2006 - Here's the door

Exactly barks.... DSM5 just hates dessie as a coach that's all....

In regards to threads like these... What Stevie said... get over it

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4