2005 fans day at MWFC Training facility report & Photos

That was one great fan day. Terrific to meet byso, Canteen Worker and Larry Tate.

The players were easy to talk to. I have a mate in Qld who is in a bad way so I managed to get a team poster signed by 21 of the players (one for me too) along with a cap signed by his greatest hero Crusher, as well as Dessie, Monas, Beaver, Kite (his wife is a Dragons supporter :lol: ) & Hoppa. If that doesn't lift his spirits I don't know what will!

byso is a charmer and the seabirds posed for both of us. I have some great shots and will one day work out how to get them up on here.

I didn't arrive until 5.45pm , but I must say the event was very well organised & the players seemed more than happy to sign autographs , pose for photos & chat . Also good to catch up briefly with a few of the AE posters ( Byso , Larry Tate , Canteen Worker , Manly Backer ). Sorry I couldn't chat long , but I had to look after my 8 y/o nephew who was on an autograph hunting frenzy & my 4 y/o niece who seemed interested in everything but the players & thought that I had taken her to a Sydney Swans Fan Day.

MB It was a pleasure meeting with you mate.

I'm sure Dan will sort out the upload issue.

If not email them to me make sure the files are no larger than 40kb in size and them no wider than 500 pixels wide!

Chuckwood also great to see you....looking forward to catching up at brookie.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Mar 02 2005, 06:27AM ]</span>

Sorry ChuckWood, I left you out - great to meet you!

Byso, have to head off this morning and will sort out photos for you this afternoon.

chuckwood you are such a rocker :D

Comfort over style, how could you say such a thing, how!!!!

I dont wear a jacket until its cold enough to wear my Oxford 3/4 length tailored Trench coat. I dont have a light jacket that suits my business attire, so ijust go cold until i get home or to the office.

And heat, your not much cooler in a short sleeve shirt than you are in a long when you have a tie on

I dont wear a jacket until its cold enough to wear my Oxford 3/4 length tailored Trench coat. I dont have a light jacket that suits my business attire, so ijust go cold until i get home or to the office.

That says it all

Fashion over coomfort

Just get yourself a flannolet and a pair of uggies - then you can be warm enoungh

eeegad never! never I tells ya never.

my mother taught me from a young age it is important to Always look your best!.

Is there a photo of Manly Backer, just want to see how ugly he is. :O :p ;)

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2