2005 all over again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Merc

Seems to me the boys have lost some confidence and Matt Orford seems to be the reason for it. He is just not getting his hands on the ball enough.

The biggest sign was how many times Johns touched the ball last week against how many times Orford touched the ball.

I love Ben Kennedy but i think he needs to run in the outside backs at pace a little more at the moment. He is such a desctructive runner and he is a little wasted carting it up against the big boys.

I hope it is not 2005 all over !pray:

Merc

I would love to see BK threatening in the outside backs as well. Unfortunately he is stuck in the middle doing about 98% of the hit ups and tackles and so can't be in two places at once.

I hope we aren't going downwards like we did last year, but if we are can we at least not get touched up by the bunnies again? Thats just embarrassing....

Problem is BK and Kite are the only ones that can match it with the big boys.

I would be interested to see how bad this injury of The Ox's is and how soon he gets back to some good form. He and BK is the key to our season.

BK 1 and 2 have to be doing the work in the middle as we carry Bryant and King!

Only when Rose came on did it look like they had any support.

All will be well with the return of Beaver Burns & Bell

As I posted in another thread our average points conceeded in rounds 1 to 16 was 19 points a game

But our attack has gone from around 24 points a game in rounds 1 to 8 to around 18 points a game in rounds 9 to 16

ergo we are scoring less points than we let in. The return of the 3 B's will remedy the situation.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4