2 points gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nodd

Bencher
The kiwi's have lost the 2 points from their win over the poms and fein has been banned from taking any futher part in the tri-nations.

Willie 1 Kiwis 0. When Mason was being filmed showing 'disrepect' to the Haka he was actually saying what a joke it was that Fein was out there and he didn't even know the words.

Aussie beat the Black Caps too last night, having them 6 for 36 when I went to bed!!!

pffft thats a bit rich seeing as they cleared him to play in the first place. Seriously- if he wanted to go and play for the Kiwis and wasn't good enough to make the aussie team I don't see the problem- it's more an embarrassment on their behalf for being forced to play him.

Willie 1 Kiwis 0. When Mason was being filmed showing 'disrepect' to the Haka he was actually saying what a joke it was that Fein was out there and he didn't even know the words.
Aussie beat the Black Caps too last night, having them 6 for 36 when I went to bed!!!

I think you'll find he was taking the mickey out of Brent Webb

[quote author=Canteen Worker]

[/quote]

Quite right PJ. Even some of the media have the 2 issues confused. Fairly funny actually.

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Canteen Worker]

[/quote]

Quite right PJ. Even some of the media have the 2 issues confused. Fairly funny actually.

[/quote]
Happy to be corrected and shown up as wrong. After all I am married!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep- I don't see what the big fuss is about for ****s sake-Stuart is carrying on like a Pork Chop- Aussie coach or not the guy is still a tool....not the band...just a tool!

He masqueraded a birth certificate as his grandmother's to claim eligibility when it was in fact his great grandmothers. He lied and deceived to get a gig.

He qualifies on residency next year anyway!!!

How does Karmichael Hunt qualify? Residency? Remember when Graeme Hick had to wait 7 years to play for England? Obviously it's less time in League.

Just play where you are born

Probably the simplest solution. \
But you can't always help where you were born.
That means most of you poor bastards would have to play for NSW ;)

where was Tony Carroll born- he went from the Kiwis to the Aussie team and there wasn't a great deal said about that at the time

Who cares, stupid competition anyway. I'm more interested in seeing the Wallabies go down the drain.

Who cares, stupid competition anyway. I'm more interested in seeing the Wallabies go down the drain.
Oh arent they doing well.
There is a major crisis in Rugby , and i dont think paying Gitau and Lote million plus is the answer. If they had given Rogers the chance he deserved things might be better.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4