2 points gone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who cares, stupid competition anyway. I'm more interested in seeing the Wallabies go down the drain.

8D Fcuk the Wallabies....I fell asleep watching most of their matches in the past few years- boring as bat****e!
Go down the drain- they are already down the drain!
I'd rather watch England v New Zealand in the league than the Wallabies.

[quote author=DSM5]
Who cares, stupid competition anyway. I'm more interested in seeing the Wallabies go down the drain.

8D Fcuk the Wallabies....I fell asleep watching most of their matches in the past few years- boring as bat****e!
[/quote]
Or the netball PJ.
No wait, **** the netball.

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=DSM5]

[/quote]
Or the netball PJ.
No wait, **** the netball.

[/quote]

netball's alright....we won the last series 8)

I play indoor mixed netball. Not as simple as it looks. Mind you , it almost becomes Indoor football with the guys.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Just play where you are born

I was born in Rhodesia which no longer exists. So who would I play for?

[/quote]
Would that be the Rhodesia Ridgebacks?

If great britain can call on the resources of four countries to make up their side then whats the big deal about the kiwis borrowing an aussie?

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Just play where you are born

That would mean some of the Aussie team will play for the Kiwi's Fulton would of played for the poms etc, etc.
[/quote]

So be it

An easy way to do it, and imo the best way is, you play for the country you are born in or a ten year residency rule, that way if a kid moved to Australia when he was 2 and was brought up here, he would still qualify, but KHunt, coming here at 14, would have to wait till his 24

plus one you have represented a nation (even at schoolboys level) you are locked in

Back in the 90s Frank Bunce and one of the Bachop brothers played against Australia for Western Samoa. The following season they turned up for the All Blacks. It was a joke and Rugby have that sort of thing all the time, particularly in the islands. It aint just League.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4