2 players charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kane Cleal, Sea Eagles
Charged with a grade one careless high tackle on the Wests Tigers' Liam Fulton.
*Four prior offences mean Cleal faces a two-match suspension if he makes an early guilty plea.

Michael Witt, Sea Eagles
Charged with grade one striking on the Wests Tigers' Daniel Fitzhenry.
*Faces a one-match ban if he makes an early guilty plea for the charge.

Sam Thaiday, Broncos
Charged with a grade one dangerous throw on the Sharks David Simmons.
*Will escape with a suspension if he makes an early guilty plea.

Cleal no loss........When will this young F**l learn?

Witt what a stupid act that was? anyhow it gives Mullane a chance to have a go. Should be ready by now.

We might get to see what other 5/8 options we have. I hope Des doesn't go for safety and put Willo in there. I reckon it would even be worth giving Tezza a run there, at least he will stiffen up the defence around the ruck (not that this is one of Witts deficiencies).

If you look at players like Anasta, Jason Smith, Justin Smith, Travis Norton, Ennis, Scott Hill to an extent, and even Crocker/Flannery they seem to go alright. Tezza could play a similar game to the above.

Now that would really surprise me. Tezza at 8/8, I think he would use a young bloke like Mullane.

god thats the last thing we need, mullane could be given a chance here!

But i think if Willo is fit Des will play him. He seems to hate adding to the "squad"

Mullane, Mullane - bought back into the side just in time for our first anniversary.

Absolutely perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing him at the PL game against the panthers, I doubt he will go to badly. At least no worse than our current pairing are proving to be.

Mullane has been giving better ball to our outside backs. This could eb a blessing in disguise.

I really hope that he uses the opportunity to try something new, as said the current halves are not working well together.

monaghan and mullane.you're kidding.will be like the mad hatters ****ing tea party out there.hope they hand out helmets for the crowd on the fence on the way in.they could double as protection for the leagues club afterwards.

If we're going to lose we may as well lose badly.

At least there'll be some light entertainment out there.

Mullane has looked much better this year than last year.

Its like comparing choc this year to last year. i know mullane started lower but he has improved a lot.

this time last year AE was trying to murder Mullane.. now you all want him back in.. haha

In my opinion i hope Willow is fit to play.. at 5/8 hes solid and a great defender. Has a good kicking game too ( he got a 40/20 a few months ago ;) )

Also Monas was on his best form alongside Willow. We also need Willow to do the kicking for goal.

this time last year AE was trying to murder Mullane.. now you all want him back in.. haha

In my opinion i hope Willow is fit to play.. at 5/8 hes solid and a great defender. Has a good kicking game too ( he got a 40/20 a few months ago ;) )

Also Monas was on his best form alongside Willow. We also need Willow to do the kicking for goal.

You just got so much cooler Kaz :)

He wouldn't be too shabby I reckon. He's had a few multiple try scoring efforts this year.

Hicks will cover the goal kicking. At least it will give him something to justify his selection in first grade.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2