2 more years of Greenberg

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The reason you should cower in terror whenever you hear the phrase "one of the best young administrators in the game".

I think V'Landys record is in smart marketing and growing a business, including through innovation, his reputation is being hard-nosed - but he is not known as a beacon of ethical virtue, or not that I'm aware of.

I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to dispose of Greenberg but only if he thinks Greenberg is harming the growth of the game. That will probably come down to the bottom line, in various categories. There is currently no way for us as consumers of the sporting business - ie fans of NRL in general - to have a direct input or express our observations (and dismay!) about things being done to the game because we don't have a unified voice (anywhere).

The other problem for V'Landys is that Greenberg has controlled all aspects of how the game interacts with governments media and various stakeholders, he has virtually made himself into an autocrat/emperor, he is the one who looks into the eyes of players, makes discretionary calls on all kinds of 'integrity' matters. So there would be a significant vacuum at the top, in terms of experience and inside knowledge of how the game/business runs and what is happening in the clubs, if he was suddenly removed.

V is one vote on a commission tightly knit around Greenburg. V is juggling two jobs and has had great success with racing but if he is banging his head against a brick wall with the NRL Commission he will probably choose Racing. I cannot for the life of me understand why the clubs not receiving favourable treatment are not getting together and making a stand.

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS !!!
mcenroe_1657275c.jpg

While just about every NRL fan can see what Greenturd is doing to the game we love, unfortunately it seems that he has those who's opinions actually matter, the NRL Board and I guess the majority of the clubs (plus the media), well and truly bluffed.

V is one vote on a commission tightly knit around Greenburg. V is juggling two jobs and has had great success with racing but if he is banging his head against a brick wall with the NRL Commission he will probably choose Racing. I cannot for the life of me understand why the clubs not receiving favourable treatment are not getting together and making a stand.

Superleague 2.0, sign me up

Guess when it is taken into account that clubs such as the Roosters , Souths , Broncs ,Eels , Storm and maybe a couple more are quite at ease and pleased with the present and favored treatment that they blatantly receive on a regular basis from the N R L , a bit hard to shake up things at the moment Also the reality that not too long ago clubs such as the Titans , Saints , knights and West Tigers were virtually beholden to them in a financial sense , does not leave that many clubs left to challenge the current N R L administration and their highly dubious decision making . Thought that Jason King may have been able to provide some much needed balance , even on a limited level but looks like the present N R L power structure is pretty centralized and confined to a hand full of officials who definitely do not base their decisions and ethos on the best interests of the code in general .

It’s probably only going to take 15 years of Rooster / Eel / Bunny /Storm / Broncos Premierships for everyone to realise we are being ****ed up the ......by this clown.

I’m not a god person but it’s a good saying “ God help us all”.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4