• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

i cant watch that **** any more.. deadset..  i dnt knw the score just know we getting drilled & it isnt even half time..

when jennings scored that try why was trex back with robbo but on the wing all them free meters for jennnings ,,pFFt..

i had to laugh when watmough was roughing up grant in the tackle & then got done for hand on the ball grant didnt know who it was he was stressing got up real quick to face him then seen who it was &  just walked away  ..lol..

sounds like the fukkas are in again ..penriths biggest win against us ever probably.. must admit though  they`re not like previous years , i dnt know what it is really coz 90% is same personnel  from last yr..

Darren link said:
It's like watching a 2nd rate movie, knowing a crap ending is coming  :eek:
lol mate we havent even scored 18 points ever this yr in the second half & thats just to draw.. ppl use to say to me we were a 1 man team because last yr we didnt win our 1st game till brett played.. we ended up alright.. but this year we deadset are crap without jamie ..  
(typo)  drinking lol

minus jamie that there is basically our full strength team...  & we getting pummelled...

Its 30-6 on TV I can't watch anymore.

Penrith are good but I dtill don't buy them. There are Manly players playing with injury its hard to watch.

And with that idiot Tony Williams in the team we will keep on conceding soft tries. He dropped back 40 metres on the 5th tackcle to let in one try, then defended another try in the ingoal. I just can't stand him I'm sorry folks.

Once Lyon is back, but Hoppa Jnr at fullback (Farrar too small) and Farrar on the wing. Tomy Williams take a ****ing hike.

NYEagle

NYEagle link said:
Its 30-6 on TV I can't watch anymore.

Penrith are good but I dtill don't buy them. There are Manly players playing with injury its hard to watch.

And with that idiot Tony Williams in the team we will keep on conceding soft tries. He dropped back 40 metres on the 5th tackcle to let in one try, then defended another try in the ingoal. I just can't stand him I'm sorry folks.

Once Lyon is back, but Hoppa Jnr at fullback (Farrar too small) and Farrar on the wing. Tomy Williams take a f**king hike.

NYEagle
.. i actually liked farrar`s involvement tonight so far  he chimed in well for 1st try  has been solid at back

Not defending or attacking Tony or anyone here, but don't wingers usually drop back on the 5th to get ready for/gather the kick?  Hence when teams run the ball on the 5th it gets exciting beacuse there's a winger off the line?

eggson link said:
Not defending or attacking Tony or anyone here, but don't wingers usually drop back on the 5th to get ready for/gather the kick?  Hence when teams run the ball on the 5th it gets exciting beacuse there's a winger off the line?
that far back though ?? he was on the ****en try line just about..
with a good 30 meters away from the nearsest manly defender in front of him no wonder jennings eyes lit up....  fuk me is it that hard to turn & run if they decide to kick..

T Rex is just to bloody slow and does not use his size to at least make up for it when running the ball. He looks truly lost in defense. I want Wolfman back!!! We really need out speed back and our bloody urgency and desire.

His effort when they went through the left side was the worst, 50m away on the wrong side of the field, what was he thinking

torana355 link said:
T Rex is just to bloody slow and does not use his size to at least make up for it when running the ball. He looks truly lost in defense. I want Wolfman back!!!
& mate what about when he had about 25 meters infront of him from a kick return & he passed it to farrar  &  then  instead of setting himself up for next hit up.. he goes to dummy half????..  i swear  the guys paid him out thats why his next run he knocked wade graham flying..

jjai link said:
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=183756.msg269655#msg269655 date=1277470231]
T Rex is just to bloody slow and does not use his size to at least make up for it when running the ball. He looks truly lost in defense. I want Wolfman back!!!
& mate what about when he had about 25 meters infront of him from a kick return & he passed it to farrar  &  then  instead of setting himself up for next hit up.. he goes to dummy half????..  i swear  the guys paid him out thats why his next run he knocked wade graham flying..
[/quote]

Yeah Wolfman made mistakes here and there but he does have speed and he does know how to run the bloody ball up with passion and aggression. The problem is Des won't drop him and we don't really have any better options till next year. Also Lyon really makes Hodko look good as without him Hodko isn't worth crap.

jjai link said:
that far back though ?? he was on the f**ken try line just about..
with a good 30 meters away from the nearsest manly defender in front of him no wonder jennings eyes lit up....  fuk me is it that hard to turn & run if they decide to kick..

Fair enough mate, i'm not actually watching the game for safety reasons, mainly, i want to be alive and have a nice regular pulse by the end of tonight

And might i say, even if we lose i'm LOVING being so docile right now, which hasn't happened at all during one of our games so far!

torana355 link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=183756.msg269657#msg269657 date=1277470405]
[quote author=torana355 link=topic=183756.msg269655#msg269655 date=1277470231]
[/quote]

Yeah Wolfman made mistakes here and there but he does have speed and he does know how to run the bloody ball up with passion and aggression. The problem is Des won't drop him and we don't really have any better options till next year. Also Lyon really makes Hodko look good as without him Hodko isn't worth crap.
[/quote]..  i know about hodkinson ..  why`s he need to worry for if his career only last 3 years he will still pocket over half mill..

eggson link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=183756.msg269654#msg269654 date=1277470193]
that far back though ?? he was on the f**ken try line just about..
with a good 30 meters away from the nearsest manly defender in front of him no wonder jennings eyes lit up....  fuk me is it that hard to turn & run if they decide to kick..

Fair enough mate, i'm not actually watching the game for safety reasons, mainly, i want to be alive and have a nice regular pulse by the end of tonight

And might i say, even if we lose i'm LOVING being so docile right now, which hasn't happened at all during one of our games so far!
[/quote].. yeah your lucky wish i was oblivious to it

Guys - we will be totally different with Brett, Jamie and Wolfy all back. We will have a backline littered with backline players. Speed will be back - hopefully.

very true Ryan, they are huge losses that can't be covered, also Hoppa hitting te big time, 2011 will be great

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2