12 months on - a few quotes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
OK, got a little bored and pulled up some quotes to show where we have come in 12 months.

“On the field it is the CAPTAIN'S JOB to ensure that noone is slacking off and that intenstiy is maintained. It is the playmaker's task to direct the runners and make sure there are several men in motion”

“It really is unacceptable for your dummy half or first receiver to look up and see absolutely no options,”

“We have had some good games, built around our dominant back row and the platform they have laid in terms of territory. With room our halves did a competent job”

“very disturbing performance across the entire team”

“Why doesnt Lulu make more hitups? he always gets 10 metres yet he makes like 4 runs a game”

“getting orford wont change an thing unless the players around him change”

I didnt even look at who wrote them as such, isnt the point, the point is we have improved our roster to go nowhere and discuss a little footy that isnt about blaming just one player for a teams ****house performance

I didnt even look at who wrote them as such, isnt the point, the point is we have improved our roster to go nowhere and discuss a little footy that isnt about blaming just one player for a teams ****house performance

I understood what your point was Fluffy. I was just being a sarcastic bastard with a smartarse demeanour

good point, now if only i had mod status i could edit this thread so no one would know

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4