10 yr Premiership celebration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
So I see that Manly is having a 10 yr celebration next round when we play the Storm. Nice to see a legitimate one for starters. Is Turd Greensnot going to be there to celebrate and congratulate the club. How many of the old boys will be there. Somehow considering the way the team dismantled I'm guessing not many.

So I see that Manly is having a 10 yr celebration next round when we play the Storm. Nice to see a legitimate one for starters. Is Turd Greensnot going to be there to celebrate and congratulate the club. How many of the old boys will be there. Somehow considering the way the team dismantled I'm guessing not many.
Golden Eagles have tweeted who is coming and have to say most of them are.

No mention of Watmough or the Stewarts.

@MWGoldenEagles

Allen to Brent Kite last night... he will be at Brooky for the 2008 reunion.. Matty Ballin, Glenn Hall, Steve Bell, Heath L’Estrange, Jason King, Josh Perry, Matt Orford.. The Beaver... who is coming and who is ordering a t shirt?? https://t.co/CleN5SytOr

-----
Robbo needs to attend to have the 6 try scorers all back at Brookie :clap:

Wolfie may be back from Russia to give the crowd a howl too :wolfface:

Last edited:
I don't mind commemorating our amazing victory in 2008. I hope we rub it into them like they did to us when we played at drizzle park last years when the NRL allowed them to celebrate their illegal premiership from 2007 and showed highlights reel which included the sickening hit on Snake by Croker. I was lucky enough to attend the 08 grand final and it was a magical day, great to remember it and it contrasts about our current status, we all long for those days to return!!

Is Watmough attending?
Watmough and DCE promotional verbal boxing match at half time.
Watmough will swear lots.
DCE will counterattack with smiling and saying 'he's entitled to his opinion'
New Limited will run an exclusive breaking news story that Cherry doesn't get on with every ex-Manly player in history.
And then Manly win with a Cherry FG.
:D

I don't mind commemorating our amazing victory in 2008. I hope we rub it into them like they did to us when we played at drizzle park last years when the NRL allowed them to celebrate their illegal premiership from 2007 and showed highlights reel which included the sickening hit on Snake by Croker. I was lucky enough to attend the 08 grand final and it was a magical day, great to remember it and it contrasts about our current status, we all long for those days to return!!
Crocker can NEVER be forgiven for taking out Brett illegally and sickeningly in that GF. Crocker's an animal.

It was so good to be at Brookie for the celebration, reliving that superb GF win - certainly one of the best in Manly's history :party:
Awesome to be able to shake hands with Beaver, Ballin, Bell, Le'Strange, Bryant, Hall and Kite as they did their lap of honour, watching highlights of the game on the big screen.
To rub their noses in it, this 'celebrating' was all going on whilst the Scum were on the oval warming up :giggle:
Shame a few more players weren't there, like Wolfman, King, Killer, etc...
Picked up the 40-0 anniversary T-Shirt @:D but pity there were no stubby holders despite several attempts to get one :mad:
And then the disappointing loss marred the celebration just a tad...

Despite the loss it was so nice to see the 2008 guys walking around Brookie shaking hands etc with everyone and then going back at the Leagues Club with the current players, where they all were more than happy to talk and have photos taken. As always was worth the trip and I enjoyed every moment.

Did the Melbourne Slime show their faces there?

Or had they hopped on the bus for a celebratory round of hosings from Roy Masters and Frank Wogissi?

Last edited:
It was so good to be at Brookie for the celebration, reliving that superb GF win - certainly one of the best in Manly's history :party:
Awesome to be able to shake hands with Beaver, Ballin, Bell, Le'Strange, Bryant, Hall and Kite as they did their lap of honour, watching highlights of the game on the big screen.
To rub their noses in it, this 'celebrating' was all going on whilst the Scum were on the oval warming up :giggle:
Shame a few more players weren't there, like Wolfman, King, Killer, etc...
Picked up the 40-0 anniversary T-Shirt @:D but pity there were no stubby holders despite several attempts to get one :mad:
And then the disappointing loss marred the celebration just a tad...

https://store.seaeagles.com.au/new/manly-sea-eagles-40-nil-can-cooler

The upsetting part about reliving that team is remembering how I felt about the club at that time, and how I feel about it now. We've fallen a long way and not just on the field.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8