10 day break

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This 10 day break now between matches is crucial for us. It is like we have been given an extra bye.

We need to use this wisely, a lot of our boys look like they need a rest. If played rightly this break will be helpful comes finals time in a few weeks.

Also storm home game ( last official home game of the season ) is 6 days after the raiders one big 2 games coming up.

Think we will win one of those 2 matches.

Yeah 10 day turn around at this time of the year is a bonus. Shame the raiders are actually playing good footy as it could have been a annual give 2 points heading into the storm game.

A few guys look like they need the rest. Chez for example could benefit from a few days rest before hitting the training.

I’m of the belief that Des will rest the team after the recovery sessions. A few days of video and very light training/physio as required will be all that’s asked of the players, because the fitness is there now: it’s more fatigue management than anything.

This 10 day turn around couldn’t have come at a better time...

The Canberra game will be amazing, we will be outsiders and they will have come off games against teams 1 an 2 so they will be primed. As it will be a day game you hope for a warm afternoon so its fast flowing, thats what Manly love and gives us a decent chance.

When the Drizzle come to Brookvale, we need to have a white hot atmosphere and remind the Scam Smith/Bellyflop crew that as fans we are SICK of their vulgar tactics to win football games, lets hope we get referees with some stomach for that.

Whinger park in the last round will be more about, will we be allowed to win?? The liberties they get away with there and already they have been handed four points by referees there in the last month or so against the Warriors and Drugcastle.

This 10 day break is a time to rest a few guys and have them primed for a massive month ahead!

The Canberra game will be amazing, we will be outsiders and they will have come off games against teams 1 an 2 so they will be primed. As it will be a day game you hope for a warm afternoon so its fast flowing, thats what Manly love and gives us a decent chance.

When the Drizzle come to Brookvale, we need to have a white hot atmosphere and remind the Scam Smith/Bellyflop crew that as fans we are SICK of their vulgar tactics to win football games, lets hope we get referees with some stomach for that.

Whinger park in the last round will be more about, will we be allowed to win?? The liberties they get away with there and already they have been handed four points by referees there in the last month or so against the Warriors and Drugcastle.

This 10 day break is a time to rest a few guys and have them primed for a massive month ahead!

The extended forecast is 16 and sunny. So should be a dry track.

So knowing Canberra well take off a few degrees for late arvo, another 5 for Bruce stadium being the coldest place on the planet so more like 8 degrees.

Add wind from the snow and it could be 0.

As long as the sun's out and it's dry, should make for a good game.

Canberra haven’t beaten anyone in the top five. We have beaten each of the next three teams this year already. Storm will rest players against us.

I'm hoping the fact they're backing up with a shorter turn around from the storm game (having also just played the chooks) will play a factor in there performance.

I agree, if storm win this weekend, they may rest players. They also may play softer not wanting to injire/burn out.

I think the club has had one eye on this break for a bit. Its a great chance to regroup, especially after a win. We are relatively healthy all things considered and in a fairly strong spot on the ladder.

After a home game, no travel, home in there own beds life would be pretty good this morning id think.

Some rest, rehab, before ramping up for the raiders . It really is MIGOTY and we have been blessed a favorable break. The raiders game is big and the 10 day break will build up the suspense man.

I think the club has had one eye on this break for a bit. Its a great chance to regroup, especially after a win. We are relatively healthy all things considered and in a fairly strong spot on the ladder.

After a home game, no travel, home in there own beds life would be pretty good this morning id think.

Some rest, rehab, before ramping up for the raiders . It really is MIGOTY and we have been blessed a favorable break. The raiders game is big and the 10 day break will build up the suspense man.

Put 'em all in hibernation!

image-w448.jpg

10 days , you beauty , I can go remote again and throw a line in!!

Nah, I’m banned from fishing now for a while, it’s called “ penance”.
We’ve just moved into our dream home in Townsville but I had to sell the boat to afford it. There will be know holidays for a while for us but I am eating these guys for dinner which I pulled from across the road

Attachments

• 8B71A406-60BA-49D1-99C7-E66619D2073A.jpeg
    8B71A406-60BA-49D1-99C7-E66619D2073A.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 13
We’ve just moved into our dream home in Townsville but I had to sell the boat to afford it. There will be know holidays for a while for us but I am eating these guys for dinner which I pulled from across the road

In the caravan park at Broome I met this old couple ( older than me anyway) parked up just down from me.

They are retired now but own ( son runs it now) a WA crayfish business down south , mostly export.

They had a few in their Engel and I swapped some Thread Fin Salmon for one.

It’s no wonder the Chinese pay huge money for them , mine was frozen ( already cooked) and it was very very nice.

Apparently 99% of the catch is flown out to China each night live.

Very little stays in Australia as we won’t pay the $$$$$

Only took thirty Jenny’s to get these Bucks. Now they’re out of the system. Bloody Queenslander ideas because they can’t measure anything and use their number learning. All the Jenny’s just fight the little bucks off. Anyway go manly!

Yep, that’s mud crab fishing for you!!

My neighbour ( at home ) has a boat and we go out a fair bit fishing in Moreton Bay ( mainly for Brim/Snapper as it’s not a huge boat so we don’t go far out) and we drop a few pots in ( not with a great deal of success I must say).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2