10 day break

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This 10 day break now between matches is crucial for us. It is like we have been given an extra bye.

We need to use this wisely, a lot of our boys look like they need a rest. If played rightly this break will be helpful comes finals time in a few weeks.

Also storm home game ( last official home game of the season ) is 6 days after the raiders one big 2 games coming up.

Think we will win one of those 2 matches.

Nooooo. I'll have the Dt's by then. I've become addicted to my alcohol.

In the caravan park at Broome I met this old couple ( older than me anyway) parked up just down from me.

They are retired now but own ( son runs it now) a WA crayfish business down south , mostly export.

They had a few in their Engel and I swapped some Thread Fin Salmon for one.

It’s no wonder the Chinese pay huge money for them , mine was frozen ( already cooked) and it was very very nice.

Apparently 99% of the catch is flown out to China each night live.

Very little stays in Australia as we won’t pay the $$$$$
When I was in nhulunbuy we would walk out on the reefs at night with a torch and a glove and the other bloke would have a shotgun if any lizards showed up and pull painted crabs from their holes. Haven’t tried the southern species but I still rate blue swimmer as the best seafood I have ever had. Muddies have a higher yield but not as sweet. Actually scratch that cherabin are my all time favourite but you have to weigh up how many Barra you can turn them into. I used to send my southern brothers a picture of the things and say ‘breakfast or bait’. This is probably a private chat discussion now so I’ll dip out.

When I was in nhulunbuy we would walk out on the reefs at night with a torch and a glove and the other bloke would have a shotgun if any lizards showed up and pull painted crabs from their holes. Haven’t tried the southern species but I still rate blue swimmer as the best seafood I have ever had. Muddies have a higher yield but not as sweet. Actually scratch that cherabin are my all time favourite but you have to weigh up how many Barra you can turn them into. I used to send my southern brothers a picture of the things and say ‘breakfast or bait’. This is probably a private chat discussion now so I’ll dip out.
Crays not crabs.

In the caravan park at Broome I met this old couple ( older than me anyway) parked up just down from me.

They are retired now but own ( son runs it now) a WA crayfish business down south , mostly export.

They had a few in their Engel and I swapped some Thread Fin Salmon for one.

It’s no wonder the Chinese pay huge money for them , mine was frozen ( already cooked) and it was very very nice.

Apparently 99% of the catch is flown out to China each night live.

Very little stays in Australia as we won’t pay the $$$$$
Thread fin is better than Barra just harder to fillet.

I would send them on a prolonged fact-finding tour of our nation's capital.
Let them see democracy in action.
See how coins are minted.
Gaze upon Blue Poles and other masterpieces at the National Gallery.
Pay homage to our fallen heroes at the War Memorial.
Test their mental capacity at Questacon.
Train with Olympic athletes at the AIS.
Learn why Canberra was chosen as our capital.
Learn why Bruce Stadium is so named.
Read the Canberra Times.
Appreciate the cultural significance of the Viking Clap.
Avoid Fyshwick and the chance of contracting an unwanted type of clap. . . .

All a perfect and relaxing preparation for smashing the Faders on their home turf.

I would send them on a prolonged fact-finding tour of our nation's capital.
Let them see democracy in action.
See how coins are minted.
Gaze upon Blue Poles and other masterpieces at the National Gallery.
Pay homage to our fallen heroes at the War Memorial.
Test their mental capacity at Questacon.
Train with Olympic athletes at the AIS.
Learn why Canberra was chosen as our capital.
Learn why Bruce Stadium is so named.
Read the Canberra Times.
Appreciate the cultural significance of the Viking Clap.
Avoid Fyshwick and the chance of contracting an unwanted type of clap. . . .

All a perfect and relaxing preparation for smashing the Faders on their home turf.
It’s pommy summer all year round. That’s why they can trick them into going there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4