1 MORE WEEK!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So here we go again! The season is amongst us @next week. How will we go, where will we finish? People already sticking the boots into our teram already. If I was Seib I would stick this list on the wall in the dressing room for all to see.

The Sporting News' 2023 NRL ladder predictions​

1. Sydney Roosters
  2. Penrith Panthers
  3. Brisbane Broncos
  4. South Sydney Rabbitohs
  5. North Queensland Cowboys
  6. Cronulla Sharks
  7. Melbourne Storm
  8. Parramatta Eels
  9. Canberra Raiders
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canterbury Bulldogs
  12. St George Illawarra Dragons
  13. Manly Sea Eagles
  14. Newcastle Knights
  15. Gold Coast Titans
  16. Dolphins
  17. New Zealand Warriors
Personally, I think the team is way better than this and I anticipate anywhere above 6.I think this year the score lines are going to be way closer with other team's roster changes and also no one is expecting us to lose players to rep games.

Fire away people!

So here we go again! The season is amongst us @next week. How will we go, where will we finish? People already sticking the boots into our teram already. If I was Seib I would stick this list on the wall in the dressing room for all to see.

1. Sydney Roosters
  2. Penrith Panthers
  3. Brisbane Broncos
  6. Cronulla Sharks
  7. Melbourne Storm
  8. Parramatta Eels
  9. Canberra Raiders
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canterbury Bulldogs
  13. Manly Sea Eagles
  14. Newcastle Knights
  15. Gold Coast Titans
  16. Dolphins
  17. New Zealand Warriors
Personally, I think the team is way better than this and I anticipate anywhere above 6.I think this year the score lines are going to be way closer with other team's roster changes and also no one is expecting us to lose players to rep games.

Fire away people!
Dragons will win the Spoon IMO

I have 13 teams in top 8 contention with the Knights, Warriors, Dolphins and Dragons fighting it out at the bottom

1. Sydney Roosters
  2. Penrith Panthers
  3. Brisbane Broncos
  6. Cronulla Sharks
  7. Melbourne Storm
  8. Parramatta Eels
  9. Canberra Raiders
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canterbury Bulldogs
  13. Manly Sea Eagles
  14. Newcastle Knights
  15. Gold Coast Titans
  16. Dolphins
  17. New Zealand Warriors

Fire away people!
Broncos 3rd???? 😂

I’ll do my ladder predictor thread soon but I thought we should at least perhaps wait until after a few trials, not that they mean heaps of course.

1. Sydney Roosters
  2. Penrith Panthers
  3. Brisbane Broncos
  6. Cronulla Sharks
  7. Melbourne Storm
  8. Parramatta Eels
  9. Canberra Raiders
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canterbury Bulldogs
  13. Manly Sea Eagles
  14. Newcastle Knights
  15. Gold Coast Titans
  16. Dolphins
  17. New Zealand Warriors

Fire away people!
Can see us comfortably in front of Saints, Tigers and the Faders at least.

1. Sydney Roosters
  2. Penrith Panthers
  3. Brisbane Broncos
  6. Cronulla Sharks
  7. Melbourne Storm
  8. Parramatta Eels
  9. Canberra Raiders
  10. Wests Tigers
  11. Canterbury Bulldogs
  13. Manly Sea Eagles
  14. Newcastle Knights
  15. Gold Coast Titans
  16. Dolphins
  17. New Zealand Warriors

Fire away people!
We are a better side than the Tigers and Dragons surely

Presume that Weekes will play at the back first up then the likelihood that he could switch for a stint at 6 . Garrick wing , centre or full back ? , a heap of different options and combinations in the pack . Presumably all of the development players will get a decent run as well , Fletcher - Myers included

I’ll do my ladder predictor thread soon but I thought we should at least perhaps wait until after a few trials, not that they mean heaps of course.

Eagles4Life 2023 NRL ladder predictions​

1. Penrith Panthers
  2. Sydney Roosters
  3. Melbourne Storm
  6. Cronulla Sharks
  7. Manly Sea Eagles
  8. Parramatta Eels
  9. Canberra Raiders
  10. Gold Coast Titans
  11. Canterbury Bulldogs
  12. New Zealand Warriors
  13. Brisbane Broncos
  14. Newcastle Knights
  15. Wests Tigers
  16. Dolphins
  17. St George Illawarra Dragons

Presume that Weekes will play at the back first up then the likelihood that he could switch for a stint at 6 . Garrick wing , centre or full back ? , a heap of different options and combinations in the pack . Presumably all of the development players will get a decent run as well , Fletcher - Myers included
What I like about the team is the abundance of raw speed within the team, Koula, Weeks, Garrick and Saab returning around rd12, and Tommy.

What I like about the team is the abundance of raw speed within the team, Koula, Weeks, Garrick and Saab returning around rd12, and Tommy.
Seems quite a bit of attention on Fifita , Samual Fainu and Zac Fulton to hopefully go to the next level as well in regard to raw ability . Tippy Toes surely can find some better form again and whether guys like Bulemor and young Burbo can find another gear . Bit light on in the halves , that is why probably important to give Weekes some reasonable game time there , would expect Humphries as well . Not sure where Cooper Johns fits in to the picture .

Eagles4Life 2023 NRL ladder predictions​

1. Penrith Panthers
  2. Sydney Roosters
  3. Melbourne Storm
  6. Cronulla Sharks
  7. Manly Sea Eagles
  8. Parramatta Eels
  9. Canberra Raiders
  10. Gold Coast Titans
  11. Canterbury Bulldogs
  12. New Zealand Warriors
  13. Brisbane Broncos
  14. Newcastle Knights
  15. Wests Tigers
  16. Dolphins
  17. St George Illawarra Dragons
That's more like it

Seems quite a bit of attention on Fifita , Samual Fainu and Zac Fulton to hopefully go to the next level as well in regard to raw ability . Tippy Toes surely can find some better form again and whether guys like Bulemor and young Burbo can find another gear . Bit light on in the halves , that is why probably important to give Weekes some reasonable game time there , would expect Humphries as well . Not sure where Cooper Johns fits in to the picture .
Yep, competition for spots especially in the forwards is going to be keenly noted by the coaching staff, sorta like a competition within a competition. As regards Johns, emergency fall back half if needed, won't be on the bench so it'll be Blacktown Workers for now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4