Your club’s 2018 recruitment and retention road map

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My wish list contains players contracted elsewhere in 2018 including Latrell Mitchell, Bryce Cartwright and James Graham.
I like Latrell, although it's been pointed out here that he is bad off-field, so I don't think we can afford bringing that attitude into the club

two of Harawira-Naera, Asofofa-Solomona & Asiata for me

Maybe Ottio too

Hopefully Hasting does enough to Oust Green (by outperforming). I have nothing against Green but it would solve our goal kicking problem

We have the Stewart and Matai money up our sleeves, would hope we have some serious targets we are using it on

two of Harawira-Naera, Asofofa-Solomona & Asiata for me

Maybe Ottio too

Hopefully Hasting does enough to Oust Green (by outperforming). I have nothing against Green but it would solve our goal kicking problem
If we get to that point Green may as well be released. He won't want to be on the bench or in reserves, and he's probably on too much of the cap for that to be a smart way to use him anyway.

Best bet is he gets injured for a short stint and we can have a brief experiment with Hastings at 6 then.

I know its the most unreliable source possible but I read in one of the Manly Facebook groups that Manly have made inquiries about Aiden Tolman, Nelson Asofofa-Solomona, and Joe Ofahengaue.

I know its the most unreliable source possible but I read in one of the Manly Facebook groups that Manly have made inquiries about Aiden Tolman, Nelson Asofofa-Solomona, and Joe Ofahengaue.
Ywa i seen that too... didnt tolman just re sign with the dogs. Hope we get asofa though

Brett Steward and Steve Matai , not under contract for 2018 , so that money would have been already spent /budgeted for , the money they are being paid for this year could be used to pay extra for this season thus coming off players contracts in later seasons,

Apparently there was a rogue meeting between a few CEO s regarding the salary cap for next year and Penn was at the meeting of 4 or 5. Might say something or nothing about our cap position , just thought id lob it in

Those involved were looking for a much larger cap than outlined by the NRL for next year

My wish list contains players contracted elsewhere in 2018 including Latrell Mitchell, Bryce Cartwright and James Graham.
L Mitchell is a unique talent, but for how long will he be a fast outside back? He is a very big build already and still very young. Back in the day he may have been a new Artie Beetson.
But with the strict fitness demands and regimented playing styles of the modern game I'm just not sure if will realise his full potential. Hopefully for rugby league's sake he does.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8