Your club’s 2018 recruitment and retention road map

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

mozgrame

Engorged member
RECRUITMENT and retention is a giant puzzle that is constantly changing.
Due to the delicate beast that is roster management, a club’s list is always evolving.

Whether a younger player has emerged and needs to take a top spot or a quality player has been pushed out of his current club for a variety of reasons, a roster is never truly complete.

So what positions are your club actively recruiting for?

Having spoken to recruitment officers, coaches and player managers, foxsports.com.au has produced a recruitment road map to give the punters a guide to what areas their clubs are looking to invest in.

Read more...http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...p/news-story/7c21b767ee4b3c6fe75c630b018b113b

Well reading between the lines, this suggests that Winterstein and Taufua are playing for their futures this season.

Doubtful BJ will get another 2 year contract, but he'd be good for 1 more year I reckon.

Def in the market for a back rower, and yes I'd say Frankenstein might be the one to miss out.

I think though that Horhay might be doing enough!!

Doubtful BJ will get another 2 year contract, but he'd be good for 1 more year I reckon.

Def in the market for a back rower, and yes I'd say Frankenstein might be the one to miss out.

I think though that Horhay might be doing enough!!
Didn't we just annouce the re signings of both Frankenstein and Billy Bainbridge last month? Jorge doing well enough to get another 2 at least. It's all about a backrower for us. Siro and Frankenstein are solid but we need a Boyd/Graham/De Belin/Frizell type..

Couple of questions that keep getting asked. What is the status of Jamil Hopoate? What is Billy Bainbridge's injury status? How is it Paseka was named No 18 in the Holden Cup side?

Nah there was an article in the Manly Daily I think that Frank had an offer from rugby but wanted to stay in the NRL with us but no deal had been done.

Is CHN as good as people are making him out to be? He scores well in super coach but that doesn't always mean he is a gun player

On 2HD Newcastle Radio announced this morning that the Kinghts coach / club has been negotiating with James Graham's management after James had met with them in an attempt to lure him away from the doghouse.
They are happy to throw big bucks...

Nothing personal but I just don't see Daniel Tupou as an upgrade.
Maybe I'm missing something that others see but I would rather stick with Jorge or give a guy like Parker an opportunity.
Agree 100%. We have Parker and Schuster who are in the waiting. Someone mentioned a while back that Jamil Hoppa has not met all this obligations to be able to play NRL. Think they mentioned community service or something of the like but can't recall. He's certainly someone who all of us want to see get a run in 1st grade!

Didn't we just annouce the re signings of both Frankenstein and Billy Bainbridge last month? Jorge doing well enough to get another 2 at least. It's all about a backrower for us. Siro and Frankenstein are solid but we need a Boyd/Graham/De Belin/Frizell type..
I'm not sure if I could stay a loyal supporter if we signed Wade Graham. I cannot stand him as a player!

My top 3 buys off contract this year would be Corey harawira naera, adam Elliott and Nelson asofa solomona. (but it would be highly unlikely we could poach big nelson now that the storm have the cash to throw at him after losing cronk and a few big name forwards)

From the article:

SEA EAGLES

Analysis: Manly are after a backrower and an outside back.

Still off-contract: Billy Bainbridge, Brenton Lawrence, Brad Parker, Jorge Taufua, Johnnie Walker, Frank Winterstein

From the article:

SEA EAGLES

Analysis: Manly are after a backrower and an outside back.

Still off-contract: Billy Bainbridge, Brenton Lawrence, Brad Parker, Jorge Taufua, Johnnie Walker, Frank Winterstein
we need to sign all of them especially Lawrence on a 1 or 2 year deal he's been our best all year every game he does his best and leads from the front

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10